My stepbrother, has a semi nude picture of his girlfriend on his Ipod. Somehow that picture was sent to my e-mail through my phone and now my girlfriend saw it? I have no idea how it got there because when the picture was found in my e-mail, it was unopened. How is this possible and what do i do ?
Quote by Flying Couch
Isn't it obvious? His girlfriend sent it to you on purpose.

And you know what that means.

This
Quote by Thrill-house
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.

Quote by Dopemgs

P.S: You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome

Quote by PsiGuy60
PS. To Conor:
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.
[/desperateattempttogetsigged]
Quote by Flying Couch
Isn't it obvious? His girlfriend sent it to you on purpose.

And you know what that means.

Yeah man...listen to this dude. He's got this one right! *high five* for you man
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
if theyre both pissed at you. post the pic on the internet and never look back
his gf was away at college at the time (picture was sent to my e-mail on the 6th)
pics or it didn't happen
Guitars:
1997 Guild Bluesbird
Gibson Les Paul Bfg
Acoustics
Ibanez GSR200FM Bass
Amps:
Bugera V55HD w/avatar cab
Fender Champ 600 with 4 ohm cab
70s traynor 200w head with 2 9x8 cabs for bass
Quote by kmaster 1337
pics or it didn't happen

+10
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Quote by UraniYum
*problems*

It's especially funny since me and my friends always make jokes like this about a guy who always complains abou his "issues", while he is one of the luckiest bastards on the planet.
Get some ****ing balls? Tell the truth if you are really worried, if your girlfriend is pissed there is nothing you can do. If you told the truth and she is still pissed, there is nothing you can do. So if she is getting pissed at you for doing nothing wrong, tell her its bullshit and move on. I'm not trying to sound like a mom here, but if you know you didn't do anything bad then you should accept that, because you can't be responsible for how others react.

My Fiance tried to play the game 'if you could sleep with one person who would it be' she said Brad Pitt and I said our next door neighbor. I'm not going to sleep with my next door neighbor because I'm engaged and I love my fiance, but if she is going to ask such questions I am going to answer like a boss. Its a picture, you both need to calm down, unless she is underage, or she sexually assaults you, calm your shit.
Quote by CrunchyRoll

haha I was acutally wondering if someone was gonna turn this into a really good gif/joke
Guitars:
1997 Guild Bluesbird
Gibson Les Paul Bfg
Acoustics
Ibanez GSR200FM Bass
Amps:
Bugera V55HD w/avatar cab
Fender Champ 600 with 4 ohm cab
70s traynor 200w head with 2 9x8 cabs for bass
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Look at the picture
Look at girlfriend
Look at the picture
Look at girlfriend
People's eyebrow

This is how I am going to react to awkward situations from now one...
Quote by UraniYum
*Problems*

haha, Brilliant.

OT: If you didn't do it you didn't do it, just keep saying the truth.
If they really don't believe you show em this very thread, and point out my post here so they can't think this is a artificial bs thread.

Also: tell your stepbrother that his girlfriend is a stupid **** for making nudes (haha serves you right, biaatch)
Why was your girlfriend in your email? Don't share your passwords, brah.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by Kenjisan231
Get some ****ing balls? Tell the truth if you are really worried, if your girlfriend is pissed there is nothing you can do. If you told the truth and she is still pissed, there is nothing you can do. So if she is getting pissed at you for doing nothing wrong, tell her its bullshit and move on. I'm not trying to sound like a mom here, but if you know you didn't do anything bad then you should accept that, because you can't be responsible for how others react.

My Fiance tried to play the game 'if you could sleep with one person who would it be' she said Brad Pitt and I said our next door neighbor. I'm not going to sleep with my next door neighbor because I'm engaged and I love my fiance, but if she is going to ask such questions I am going to answer like a boss. Its a picture, you both need to calm down, unless she is underage, or she sexually assaults you, calm your shit.

I have told her that I did not do it, but I, my stepbrother, nor her can explain how it was sent using my phone, so i can see how it is fishy its sent from my phone but I did not do it. And of coarse im worried ive been with her for 2 years.
Quote by x_btbam_x
I have told her that I did not do it, but I, my stepbrother, nor her can explain how it was sent using my phone, so i can see how it is fishy its sent from my phone but I did not do it. And of coarse im worried ive been with her for 2 years.

Look, I've been with my Fiance for two years, and if this shit happened, she would believe me. Tell the truth, and when your done, tell some more truth. I have all the respect for your relationship, but if she is going to dump you over a semi-nude pic after being with you for 2 years do you really think that's a good relationship to be in? Those seem like shakey foundations.

Who the **** knows how it got on your email, and who the **** cares for that matter. Its a great lesson for not taking nude pictures of one-self. Don't make it out to be a bigger deal than it is, because like I said, if it happened to me, zero ****s would be given that day. If I knew I didn't do anything wrong I wouldn't care if my fiance was mad at me, or if she dumped me. If that was the case then the relationship was doomed anyway.

But knowing my fiance I know she would believe me. Even if some sluttymcslutterson sent me a nude picture, I would just tell my fiance, If i didn't ask for the picture I have nothing to hide. Seriously dude, calm your shit and take a stand. The more you make it a big deal, the worse it will be. Like everyone else here is stating, its a stupid ****ing nude picture, get over it, if this is your biggest problem you have it easy.

Say it outloud 'a semi-nude picture was sent to my email from my phone and I don't know how it got there' the appropriate response is 'who the **** cares'. If you are still perplexed call inspector ****ing gadget, but seriously, calm down, I feel for you but its not that bad.
Last edited by Kenjisan231 at Sep 14, 2011,
Quote by Kenjisan231
Look, I've been with my Fiance for two years, and if this shit happened, she would believe me. Tell the truth, and when your done, tell some more truth. I have all the respect for your relationship, but if she is going to dump you over a semi-nude pic after being with you for 2 years do you really think that's a good relationship to be in? Those seem like shakey foundations.

Who the **** knows how it got on your email, and who the **** cares for that matter. Its a great lesson for not taking nude pictures of one-self. Don't make it out to be a bigger deal than it is, because like I said, if it happened to me, zero ****s would be given that day. If I knew I didn't do anything wrong I wouldn't care if my fiance was mad at me, or if she dumped me. If that was the case then the relationship was doomed anyway.

But knowing my fiance I know she would believe me. Even if some sluttymcslutterson sent me a nude picture, I would just tell my fiance, If i didn't ask for the picture I have nothing to hide. Seriously dude, calm your shit and take a stand. The more you make it a big deal, the worse it will be. Like everyone else here is stating, its a stupid ****ing nude picture, get over it, if this is your biggest problem you have it easy.

Say it outloud 'a semi-nude picture was sent to my email from my phone and I don't know how it got there' the appropriate response is 'who the **** cares'. If you are still perplexed call inspector ****ing gadget, but seriously, calm down, I feel for you but its not that bad.

your right, thank you alot
Quote by UraniYum
*first world problems*

daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Fap.

/thread
Quote by SlinkyBlue

The solution is simple and obvious.

We revolt against ourselves. Mass suicide. The ultimate revolution.
Uh....why was she in your email? Sounds like you need to have a chat about personal space and privacy.

Second, your bros girlfriend wants you.
punch them both in the face. jk lol. Well at least don't punch your girl. But your brother seems like a douche for blamin you, he probably did it to break you 2 up or something
Please call me Rainer, was 16 and empty minded when I made my profile.

Sometimes I talk to myself too...but never on the internet.

Email me TS...
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by Kenjisan231

Oh my God, why would you say that? I laughed for a minute straight.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Can't you just show them the email you got? There should be the senders email there as well. Or is there something I'm missing here? Did you take the photo and send it to your own email?
Last edited by BlacksailsTippa at Sep 14, 2011,
Stop lying TS.

You know you sent the picture.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low