Ive been looking to get one of these or something in a similar price bracket and everywhere ive looked they have been around 550PLN(~$140) which is actually less than expected, especially considering the VT15 is 750PLN(~$250) which brings me to the maybe premature conclusion that Im missing something regarding the VT series. Surely a more powerful amp in the same series with more goodies should be more expensive. It just seems fishy.

Also Im very much open to alternatives, my cousin-in-law thinks I should get a Roland Cube 40X but tbh I would like some wah. I know Peavey are popular on here but I want something with nice cleans as i play the occasional rock'n'roll and rockabilly.
Look into blackstar amps. They are actually made by former marshall people and are just sound awesome for their low price tag.
the VT20+ is actually a 30 watt amp.

also @ blazing_riff blackstars cleans don't match Vox cleans.

i've got a VT50 and use it on it's cleanest setting and it sounds amazing, i play mostly things like BB king, John Mayer, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Jimi Hendrix, Pink Floyd, Rush and other such similar bands... use a bit of overdrive with my digitech screamin' blues pedal, wah with my vox wah and some chorus with my EHX small clone. i do also use an SHO booster pedal because the p-ups on my strat are a bit quiet compared to my other guitars.

but either way it DOES have some very nice cleans (contrary to what some people say about modelling amps) and i'd reccomend it.

hope this helped
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
I have a Vox VT40+ and I like it, there is nothing 'fishy' about it. From what I've seen they are around the same price. I found both models for around $160 (the VT 20 and 15)
Quote by knutjob
how about the Orange Crush CR30R?

never used it but i THINK oranges are like marshalls, nice overdrive but not amazing cleans, but don't quote me on that.
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
ok, I didnt see that there were more replies, thanks for your help guys, I really appreciate it
Quote by Dempsey68
never used it but i THINK oranges are like marshalls, nice overdrive but not amazing cleans, but don't quote me on that.

a quick look at a few reviews seems to suggest the exact opposite. Stevie Wonder uses them apparently. I guess having a bright orange isnt going to bother him.
Another Vox owner here.
I have 2 Vox amps
AD30VT (Valvetronix) and an AC30CCH (AC30 Head).

The Valvetronix 30 is great amp. Nice cleans, nice dirt.
And for a modeling amp, it take pedals very well.
Its cleans aren't as good as my AC30, but its also about $1000 less.

Try one out.