So I'm still looking a cab to pair up with my Bugera 6262 head and am getting nowhere fast ... I need something that's gonna sound like Meshuggah basically, I will also be using an 8 string with EMG808 pickups. Is a Mesa Stiletto 4x12 the right choice for me?

Thoughts anyone?
Axe FX 2
Matrix GT1000FX
Mesa 4x12
Behringer FCB1010
It was more about type of speakers than anything else, I thought I'd start something new. >.>
Axe FX 2
Matrix GT1000FX
Mesa 4x12
Behringer FCB1010
Quote by coolstoryangus
Again. yes, that mesa cab, buy it.

And if the bids go too high for me? >.>
Axe FX 2
Matrix GT1000FX
Mesa 4x12
Behringer FCB1010
i was newly brought upon avatar but im not sure about their international shipping policies.
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED

You are going to get the same answers as yesterday.

Actually, you should probably get a Line 6 4x12 cab as they seem to have a perfectly flat response that works great with the Bugera. They don't get as muddy as the mesa either at high gain settings. It would also save you some money.
Ibanez SIR27
Pod HD500x

RIP:
Mesa Boogie Roadster 2x12 combo
Cmatmods analog chorus, phaser, tremoglo, signa drive, butah, and deeelay
walrus Audio Descent
Quote by La Qotsa
I need something that's gonna sound like Meshuggah

Get a vetta to start with
My gear-
Schecter C-1 Classic
Mesa Boogie 2 Ch. Dual Rectifier(blackface)
And some pedals

For sale Minty Ibanez RGA7 seven string with tour grade hsc $330+s/h or best offer!
PM me if interested

R.I.P Ashley S. Jean
Got myself the Stiletto 4x12 used at £460 ... pretty ****ing good deal, lets just hope I like the sound of it now eh?
Axe FX 2
Matrix GT1000FX
Mesa 4x12
Behringer FCB1010
Honestly you will probably like it alot more than you thought. Also if you don't like it try to trade 2 of the V30s for Gt12-75s and put them all in an x pattern. Tis teh seks
Ibanez SIR27
Pod HD500x

RIP:
Mesa Boogie Roadster 2x12 combo
Cmatmods analog chorus, phaser, tremoglo, signa drive, butah, and deeelay
walrus Audio Descent
You will i think.
v30s get some hate for being harsh but you gotta remember, as hard as it is to believe that not everyone plays metal. They're great for metal and the mesa cabs are awesome.
I read somewhere that Mesas v30s are "custom voiced" anyhow, so I assume they differ from the standard ones with the giant mid spike?
Axe FX 2
Matrix GT1000FX
Mesa 4x12
Behringer FCB1010