Page 1 of 3
who?
you still have zoiiidbeeeerg
(V) (;,,;) (V)
YOU ALL STILL HAVE ZOIDBERG
Quote by TheBurningFish
It's more shocking to see Tom dressed at all.
Quote by suckersdream
I don't think I've ever actually seen him clothed.
Sexy Peoples Only
◕ ‿ ◕
TweetZ
Not flaming, but that hardly seems possible..
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Sure smelled like Anon in there....
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by ethanwhufc
syn is my favourite guitarist, but he is not the fastest

He's my favourite too, but you're have to be seriously ignorant and naive to think he's the fastest.

I voted MAB.
That being said i'm not too fond of MAB. He's a cool down to earth guy, but everything he plays is boring and generic xxxshredzxxx
Last edited by vayne92 at Sep 14, 2011,
...A poll for something measurable?

That's thick.

Here's the results from a quite-old-now alternate picking clocking project by some magazine of sorts by the by:

There's also an interesting thread in the 80's/shred/progressive forum on this.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
I love how they actually name the fastest guitarist in the introduction but then have a poll, being fast isn't subjective.
That's the stupidest thing ever, there's a guiness world record for fastest guitarist so syn can't be it. even if he was, so ****? most stuff like that is rubbish anyway

syn's not even that fast is his? i always thought of him as being on the tasteful side of shredding
Quote by ErikLensherr
It's threads like this that separate grammar Nazis from only mildly anti-Semitic grammar conservatives.
Last edited by teh_goon at Sep 14, 2011,
lol a poll for something that can actually be calculated?

stupid.
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by teh_goon
syn's not even that fast is his? i always thought of him as being on the tasteful side of shredding

He's fast, just not shockingly fast. Definitely should not be nominated for the top 50. I've always seen him as much more of a melodic player than brootz shredder.
Quote by shikkaka
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THXCi3H3NzM

This guy goes to 320 bpm on that song.

Yeah, but according to a lot of people, Synyster Gates is faster..so that makes it true.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
people actually care what's written in Guitar World?

not to mention no one has heard of any of these guys.

besides me, how many of you have even heard of Danny Gatton, Mick Barr, or Jimmy Bryant?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Avenged Sevenfold is one of my favorite bands (sue me) but Syn the fastest? Yes, and pink elephants can play Dragonforce on a tambourine.
Quote by vayne92
He's fast, just not shockingly fast. Definitely should not be nominated for the top 50. I've always seen him as much more of a melodic player than brootz shredder.

this and many more things already posted.

Actually as an A7X, I'm still going to laugh at those results for obvious reasons. Syn should've gotten at least 50% of the votes.
I hope you realise that was a troll Out of those, did vote Broderick though. Don't know exact speeds of all of those guys, but what I know, Broderick is absolutely ridiculously fast.
Actually... Why not Hendrix
Quote by theogonia777
people actually care what's written in Guitar World?

not to mention no one has heard of any of these guys.

besides me, how many of you have even heard of Danny Gatton, Mick Barr, or Jimmy Bryant?

I think Guitar World is a terrible magazine so no i don't care. Trying to measure the worlds fastest guitarist isn't exactly measurable though.

And i have never heard of those guitarist
tbh i thought usain bolt was the fastest guitarist of all time...
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Quote by Dempsey68
tbh i thought usain bolt was the fastest guitarist of all time...

Hhahaahaa

All time hasn't happened yet. Not until the universe collapses in on itself can guitar world accurately name a winrar.

Actually, pretty sure Skwisgaar Skwigelf is the fastest guitarist in the world..

Idiots.

MAB does come pretty close though

He does after all have a quad guitar.
I think that poll is more accurate if the question was "Which guitarist has the most fan boys?"
Quote by TheBurningFish
...A poll for something measurable?

That's thick.

Here's the results from a quite-old-now alternate picking clocking project by some magazine of sorts by the by:

There's also an interesting thread in the 80's/shred/progressive forum on this.

This isn't that old, only about 3 years old and it was in Guitar World.

And less hate on the people who voted, let's hate on whoever did that write-up. I tell ya, some of these "journalism" folks really need to be schooled in competency. Some chick who is the Editor of my county paper does an editorial column and frequently used poor structure and writing, going as far as referencing an unimportant character as only "The guy". Jesus. /rant
Quote by fuzzpedal
Really? No Johnny Ramone? I am disapoint, Internet.
And why no Kevin Jonas?
Page 1 of 3