Is www.guitarpartssite.com a trusted retailer?
Any past experience with them?

And will this Gotoh FR be a drop-in replacement for the LFR that was in my Jackson PS-3T?
http://www.guitarpartssite.com/Gotoh-GE1996T-p/ge1996t.htm
Quote by Duv
And smack an open A chord and hold the body and see if it vibrates like a middle-aged woman's best friend.

Quote by guitarxo
I hope you get raped by a bayonet

Quote by beckyjc
Roland Cube / Vox Valvetronix / Peavey Vypyr / Hitler > Line 6 Spider.
Bump.

Anybody know the answer to my questions?
Quote by Duv
And smack an open A chord and hold the body and see if it vibrates like a middle-aged woman's best friend.

Quote by guitarxo

Quote by beckyjc
no idea if the site's legit (that's a very good price if it is legit, though, and that gotoh trem is excellent)

i think the studs might be marginally bigger than your jackson studs... i think the consensus seems to be (having not tried it myself, just going on what i've read, so check it out yourself) that the jackson jt580lp (assuming that's the trem your jackson has) is a direct swap for an OFR, and the gotoh studs are marginally bigger than the ofr studs if i remember correctly.

there's a routing template in that link you posted, so that'd be the thing to check versus the measurements in your jackson.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
having done some googling about the site, they seem to be quite shitty to deal with, often taking over 2 weeks to ship out items.

i guess i'll drop an additional $20 on the trem and get it through a reputable seller.

Thanks!
Quote by Duv

Quote by guitarxo

Quote by beckyjc
no problem, good luck
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?