Hi, my name is Andrew. I've been playing for about a year and a half now and I'm looking for an instructor in the Austin, TX area. I have a solid understanding of theory, and can play decent rhythm and lead, but I'm looking to...

- Learn how to apply that theory in my playing.
- Get a better understanding of how to put together progressions using extended chords, etc. and change them over time so I'm not playing the same thing over and over. Flourishes, chord modulation, etc.
- Develop more creative and intervallic lead lines.
- Play in the styles of Hendrix, SRV, Led Zeppelin, the Dead, and Phish. Would love to get better at some old-school blues, as well.

Hope to hear from some of you soon! Thanks!
I've lived in austin for almost all my life and i have the perfect guy for you he gave me lessons for around 6 years and has a masters in music theory and teaches jazz at many local schools his name is chris bell im sure you will be able to find him if you look him up. he really knows his stuff and loves playing all of the styles you described and taught me how to play those styles as well I highly recommend him.
Quote by ATX-Bmoney
I've lived in austin for almost all my life and i have the perfect guy for you he gave me lessons for around 6 years and has a masters in music theory and teaches jazz at many local schools his name is chris bell im sure you will be able to find him if you look him up. he really knows his stuff and loves playing all of the styles you described and taught me how to play those styles as well I highly recommend him.

Pm'd.