Page 1 of 3
So, I'm sure many of you have heard recent news that a nude picture of Scarlett Johansen's backside (no breasts) has been leaked out. (I'm not posting it here. We've all seen ass, anyway).

I was reading a topic on Reddit about it and thought it was kind of interesting. Do you have an attitude that it's wrong to celebrate somebody's personal photos being leaked? Or do you have an attitude of "It's stupid to take cell phone pics. They had that one a-comin"? Or more of just a "Nig I ain't give a shit, I'm gonna check out some ass?"
pics or it didn't happen.
I smoke like Rasta, got hair like pasta
I be sippin' on them shots then bustin' rhymes like Busta

Load up the bong, crank up the song, let the informa call 911
Quote by vanhailin
pics or it didn't happen.
Linking to n00ds here will get you a warning/ban.
Quote by blue_strat

I know.
I smoke like Rasta, got hair like pasta
I be sippin' on them shots then bustin' rhymes like Busta

Load up the bong, crank up the song, let the informa call 911
Quote by ethan_hanus
It's wrong to celebrate someones leaked personal pictures, and it's also stupid to take nude pictures of yourself and then get upset when they get leaked out....kinda had that one coming, especially if you are anyone of any importance.

This. If you are the one that causes the leak, you should feel like shit. But, you must be careful when sending a picture, lest it get into the wrong hands.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Nig I ain't give a shit, I'm gonna check out some ass
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I think it's stupid to take nude pictures of yourself expecting nobody to see them, in this day and age especially. The people leaking them are more than likely scumbags also.

I love Scarlett Johansen, so i'm going to google this...
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by blue_strat

Totally worth it.
pinga
Nig I ain't give a shit. Where dat ass?

Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Googled it. Glorious.

On topic, I think she was assking for it by taking cell phone pictures.
Quote by metalh3ad88
Googled it. Glorious.

On topic, I think she was assking for it by taking cell phone pictures.

Wheyyyy.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Dirge Humani
Time to go to google. Thanks for this info.

EDIT: There's boobs too.

You say there's boobs? Link me up good sir via the PM system if you would be so kind.

Edit:Never mind. They have been located.
Last edited by SG_dave at Sep 14, 2011,
Quote by The Madcap
(no breasts)"

You sir, are incorrect. I have them saved on my computer basking in their glory as I type this.
Quote by Snuffles
You are an absolute god, offspring_punk

Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
Dude... there WAS a picture of her front leaked as well...
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Duke Ellington

I'm sick and tired of people calling America the stupidest country in the world. I personally think Europe is the stupidest country.
Quote by SG_dave
You say there's boobs? Link me up good sir via the PM system if you would be so kind.

This please
I think it's wrong to leak them. You should definitely make sure you trust the person you're sending noodz to, but you can't blame the original sender for them getting leaked in most cases. (Hayley Williams notwithstanding.)
Apparently her phone was hacked.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Duke Ellington

I'm sick and tired of people calling America the stupidest country in the world. I personally think Europe is the stupidest country.
I don't know why she'd be upset, it's a nice ass. Obviously she knows it's a nice ass or she wouldn't be idly taking pictures of it.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ethan_hanus
It's wrong to celebrate someones leaked personal pictures, and it's also stupid to take nude pictures of yourself and then get upset when they get leaked out....kinda had that one coming, especially if you are anyone of any importance.

This. When will people learn?
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
No vag. Am disappoint.
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Nig, I don't give a shit, I just checked out some ass.

Besides, its an ass. Who cares? Hell, you're allowed to show that on tv.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
i think i speak for all, if not most, of male-kind when i say this:

Fap
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
If people are going to shoot nudes they should do so with a real goddamn camera.

Also, she's gotten the FBI to investigate, lolz.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by Waterboy799
i think i speak for all, if not most, of male-kind when i say this:

Fap

Actually, I think she kinda looks like a boyish alien. But I like to be topical, so I totally checked it out.

The weirdest thing is the looks she's giving. I don't quite understand why Scarlett Johansson has to use the same face that people who want to look more interesting use. She's a movie star, she has no reason to try to look more interesting.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by fail
If people are going to shoot nudes they should do so with a real goddamn camera.

+1

Crusty bitch doesn't even have the decency to take fappable nudes. What's the point even?
Quote by RU Experienced?
+1

Crusty bitch doesn't even have the decency to take fappable nudes. What's the point even?

She should be sucking her thumb or something.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by fail

Also, she's gotten the FBI to investigate, lolz.
Totally. When taking private pictures for your spouse, you should consider what guys on the internet will think about them.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
Totally. When taking private pictures for your spouse, you should consider what guys on the internet will think about them.

Selfish bitch
pinga
Quote by element4433

I was thinking more along the lines of if they're taken on a real camera and saved for later you don't have to worry about cell phone hackers being all up in your noodz. And I'm sure the spouse would appreciate the higher quality as well.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Page 1 of 3