In the wake of, well, ScarJo's boobs and ass popping up on Reddit, I thought of this scenario:

Let's say you're famous in whatever you do, and a few pictures of your private parts show up on Reddit, or (insert site here). What would you do?

Hell, I wouldn't mind. I mean, how do you think the dude who, as a baby, has his naked dick out on the cover on Nevermind?
NT

BE QUICK OR BE DEAD SON
Most likely shrug it off and go back to eating crack rocks off of dead hookers.
*parp*
Quote by NosralTserrof
Hell, I wouldn't mind. I mean, how do you think the dude who, as a baby, has his naked dick out on the cover on Nevermind?

You're right, I don't think the dude that has his naked dick out on the cover on Never minds at all.
I would say, "Yes, I am a human being with sexual reproductive organs. Deal with it."
Check out my band Disturbed
bathe in my new found fame
Quote by Thrill-house
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.

Quote by Dopemgs

P.S: You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome

Quote by PsiGuy60
PS. To Conor:
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.
[/desperateattempttogetsigged]
I'd probably go, "yeah, I know, you don't have to tell me about it " to the people who saw the pictures.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
I'd probably see what the comments about my wang are, if positive then I'll whap it out for more money. If negative then I'll whap it out for more money.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Tell them those privates are not mine. I'd even take pictures to prove it.
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
I'd get naked and fuck the nearest thing on live television. That would sure as hell cover up that sex-scandal of mine that leaked on the internet...
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Impossible, I have no genitals, so...
Don't you hate it when you're reading a sentence and it doesn't end how you testicles.

Did you hear the one about the boy with the short atten
Quote by NosralTserrof

Let's say you're famous in whatever you do, and a few pictures of your private parts show up on Reddit, or (insert site here).

No one would recognize em. No one gets famous in my field outside the field itself.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

run down the street naked screaming "IM NOT A PIECE OF MEAT" then question why anybody would want to see a fat harry guy naked
*leaves thread and goes to reddit*

I've slit the throats of clergymen and governors
Those bloated swine...
May their screams unhinge a thankless crown

<= last.fm

Quote by Butt Rayge

Everyone is cunts.
A few naked pics on the internet do not constitute a sex scandal
I'd release better ones. I figure, if they've already seen me naked, I might as well make sure I have a decent photographer get me in a good light.
Quote by NosralTserrof

Actually, he has mentioned that it makes him uncomfortable in interviews.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Sep 14, 2011,
There are pics of me banging my ex floating around between mutual friends, and I don't give a shit.

Bothers her waaaaaayyyyyyy more.
Slightly embarrassing at first. But then I would realize that I am reasonably well endowed, therefore, if anything, it would benefit me.
Ball Custom Mark I

Korg Pitchblack > Dunlop Crybaby wah > mODDball audio Green Bastard > Marshall GV2 Guv'nor Plus > EHX Holy Stain > MXR Phase 90 > MXR Carbon Copy

Jet City JCA20h
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Blackstar HTV212
Dude if you're taking pictures of yourself in compromising positions in the first place, expect someday someone will see them who shouldn't.
It wouldn't be a problem because obviously i'd be famous BECAUSE of those parts
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Actually, he has mentioned that it makes him uncomfortable in interviews.

How stupid is that? No one even has to know it's him unless he tells them. Way to screw yourself over bud

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Not quite the same but the at 3am the other night, my first night in uni, I was just walking around my room in the nude (I sleep naked. That testicular torsion thread doesn't scare me) and the suddenly some arsehole outside shone a torch into my window and he saw everything.

Next morning I found out it may have been a security guard because they walk around the grounds. But still, it was freakin' 3 in the morning. However I hope I see him soon, I need to explain to him that my heater wasn't working.
Quote by SteveHouse
How stupid is that? No one even has to know it's him unless he tells them. Way to screw yourself over bud

He has his own wiki page.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I'd be all like "men, you wish yours was this big, women, you wish your man's was this big", and then women would be all like "I saw your pics, put it in me", then I'd do them wherever we were. Even Kate Silverton on BBC Breakfast would be like that, and we'd just **** on the desk in front of Bill Turnbull. He's be like "awww I wanna do that (woman) ".

Yeah.
More sex.
Quote by Hellomeitsme
*scratches head wondering what a scarjo is and if it actually has boobs*
*wonders if it might be a person*
*assumes Scarlett Johanson*
*leaves thread and goes to reddit*

Fixed.
Last edited by Butt Rayge at Sep 14, 2011,
I'd send them even more pictures in exchange for cash.
I smoke like Rasta, got hair like pasta
I be sippin' on them shots then bustin' rhymes like Busta

Load up the bong, crank up the song, let the informa call 911
I'd run around in circles screaming because everyone would have seen my tiny penis.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
i learned in class this evening that Mexicans are most accepting of sex scandals and the Japanese are the least. isn't it fun when what you learn is applicable outside of class?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
**** the haters, when I'm rich and famous I'm gonna have a rocket powered limo and I'll be looking at my pile of extravagant hookers and drugs, and what will they have? Oh yeah a picture of my dick.
Quote by bry0n
Tell them those privates are not mine. I'd even take pictures to prove it.

Take a picture of another guys private and claim them as mine.
Sail upon the open skies
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']There are pics of me banging my ex floating around between mutual friends, and I don't give a shit.

Bothers her waaaaaayyyyyyy more.

Link?

OT: If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the cave.
Ze reference? Doth thou get it?
How can it be a scandal if I post the pictures myself?
ಠ_ಠ