So, I've been playing for 20+ years and for the first time today, while at Guitar Center, I played through a TS9 (into a Fender Deluxe Reverb). Holy crap! I knew I wanted to get one, and it's been on my list for about a year now but haven't had the cash to get one. After playing it, I'll be picking one up in the next two weeks. PERIOD! I know this is old news, but honestly, I'm almost embarrassed that I have never thought to plug into one of these!!! WICKED FAIL on my part!!!
Guitars:
Gibson SG
'96 Fender Strat
Ibanez AS120

Amps:
100w All tube 2x12 custom

Effects:
Electro-Harmonix Q-Tron
EP Boost
Fulltone OCD
Ibanez TS9
RAH OD
Strymon Lex
Timeline
TC Trinity
and.....
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
Originally Posted by ibanez_guru
ARE YOU TONE ******ED??????

Thats not a dig either, its a serious question!!!!!!!!!

Quote by gregs1020
well i did sit 5th row for the who in '82.

ears are still ringing a bit.
It's an excellent pedal. Picked one up myself a couple weeks ago. Other than my DD-6, probably the pedal I'll be using most in my rig.
Music Man JPX 6
Ibanez RGT220H
Fender 50th Anniversary Deluxe Strat
93 Jackson Std Professional (Japan)
03 Gibson LP Special
Alvarez AD60SC

Mesa Single Rectifier/Mesa 4x12 cab
Mesa Transatlantic TA-15
Hughes & Kettner Triplex
Isn't this the point where usually people say something like 'If you like the TS9 then you should try the Maxon' etc...

Either way, well done TS
Current Gear
-----------------
Washburn WI66 Pro //
Ibanez Prestige SA1260 //
Schecter C1 Blackjack //
Fernandes Ravelle Elite //
Wahburn HB35 Semi-Hollowbody
Blackstar HT40
Quote by Jyrgen
... cool story, bro?

Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by flavaham
So, I've been playing for 20+ years and for the first time today, while at Guitar Center, I played through a TS9 (into a Fender Deluxe Reverb). Holy crap! I knew I wanted to get one, and it's been on my list for about a year now but haven't had the cash to get one. After playing it, I'll be picking one up in the next two weeks. PERIOD! I know this is old news, but honestly, I'm almost embarrassed that I have never thought to plug into one of these!!! WICKED FAIL on my part!!!

Thatz pretty kewl.
... why not buy one today?
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
We can't risk letting this get out. This thread should be deleted as to not let out the awesomeness of the TS.
Originally Posted by ibanez_guru
ARE YOU TONE ******ED??????

Thats not a dig either, its a serious question!!!!!!!!!

Quote by gregs1020
well i did sit 5th row for the who in '82.

ears are still ringing a bit.
Quote by MatrixClaw

i see this on memebase all the time, but it's always funny
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Hi, I got the TS808 with Keeley mod, it has this little (pig tail?) power adaptor extension (1/8" audio plug like cable). Anyone knows which power adaptor I could/should get? its 9V. On Robert Keeleys website they recommend the Ibanez AC109 adaptor but when I look at pictures of that one, it doesnt seem to be possible to change to top part which I would have to do in order to fit with the pedals special extension (like this multi plug power adaptors).
Anyone knows?
thanks
Get a TS7, it's literally 40$. You can change out two resistors to make it the same specs as a TS9, then a few more mods to make it a TS808.