At the moment it's black, and i just want to have some fun with a bit of creative dismantling and handyman stuff. I'm thinking a non gloss colour, a bit like banana yellow, or putty green, but i'm also thinking anything along the non gloss colours of purple, orange, yellow, green, blue, white, cream or whatever.

what do you guys reckon i should do that goes well with the rosewood generic fretboard that comes with most squiers.

Also, post any pics of ANY guitars you've painted in any of the colours i've mentioned or any monotone paint jobs you've done at all.

Thanks in advance
When did harry potter get a signature guitar?

Gear:

Peavey Raptor
Fender Squire Strat
Peavey Audition Trans-tube Amp
Zoom G1 Pedal
Cort M600
Quote by LeviMan_2001
I like the idea of flat orange and flat yellow. I dunno if my yamaha counts as putty green but it's green and the paint job is shitty enough to be considered flat
this is a yamaha?! that thing looks AWESOME.
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
Quote by blazing riff
look at the strat montery pop, it's awesome

this

because it looks like this:

do it

now!
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
I have no idea how to do it, but a flamed wood then firetruck red :p
Dutc tape solves all up to equations of 4. degree

Bugera 333xl
Peavey 5150 Cab
TC Electronics G-major
RG1527 w/ Dimarzio X2n-7 and Evo-7
Kramer Voyager
Ltd JH-600 w/ 2 emg 81, floyd rose and S and key inlays
Fender Classic 50 strat
Butterscotch blonde with a black pickguard or Purple with a white pickgurd and gold hardware.
Quote by Mr.Muppio
Butterscotch blonde with a black pickguard or Purple with a white pickgurd and gold hardware.

I like the sound ofthe butterscotch blonde.

Okay, so right now, i think i've narrowed it down to butterscotch blonde as mentioned above, flat orange, flat blue, banana yellow or cream white.

I've already got a guitar in basically the Fiesta Red colour (sort of candy apple red), it's a Peavey Raptor EXP plus, not brilliant guitar, but neithers the Squier, that's why I'm painting it, because I've got my Cort now and the paint job is really just a project.

As to what music i play, I play stuff like Green Day, Blink 182, Sum 41, Rise Against, Metallica, Wolfmother, stuff along those lines, and everything in between. but most of the time i just mess around with my G1 unit and different patches making stuff up.
When did harry potter get a signature guitar?

Gear:

Peavey Raptor
Fender Squire Strat
Peavey Audition Trans-tube Amp
Zoom G1 Pedal
Cort M600