Hey guys

So I just bought a brand new EHX deluxe memory man from the states. I knew that it only came with a US AC adapter, but I stupidly forgot that most EHX pedals dont run on batteries, and Australian 24V power supplies are proving exceedingly difficult to track down. I really dont wan to resort to using a UK power supply with a plug adapter...

Does anyone know where I can get a power supply to fit my needs?
Thanks in advance.
this should do the trick:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/24-VOLT-1-25-AMP-AC-DC-POWER-SUPPLY-ADAPTER-24V-1250MA-/170521982518?pt=AU_B_I_Electrical_Test_Equipment&hash=item27b3e6f636#ht_1994wt_907

although i'd contact the seller and confirm that it's a DC output. it's not exactly clear from the listing.
I'd pay it safe and contact a retailer who does EHX in Aus and get them to order in the specific one.

You never know from EHX, they're all different Milliamp's and crazy voltage's.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Quote by NakedInTheRain
this should do the trick:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/24-VOLT-1-25-AMP-AC-DC-POWER-SUPPLY-ADAPTER-24V-1250MA-/170521982518?pt=AU_B_I_Electrical_Test_Equipment&hash=item27b3e6f636#ht_1994wt_907

although i'd contact the seller and confirm that it's a DC output. it's not exactly clear from the listing.

That one does look like it would do the trick, and its well over the required milliamp level, so it looks like a deal. Thanks man!

EDIT: that shop has other listings that say stuff like AC/AC as well. I'm pretty sure it means AC-->DC or AC-->AC, but I'll still check.
Last edited by guy_tebache at Sep 15, 2011,
EHX use AC on their valve pedals so don't assume it's DC - check.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification