Page 1 of 3
Yes, that's right my gracious pitsters. I am probably going crazy but I just hasd a thought, what if we made a thread especially for adbots and that way we would know when not to look at a thread by the forum it's posted it. Currently I think that adbots post in the pit so what if the UG programmers did a bit of magic and made sure that adbots automatically post there. The numbers of adbots aren't reducing so we should at least thInk of a away to know whether it is an adbot or not!!
How is that even remotely feasible?

muledit: Besides, adbots post in every forum
RIP Gooze

cats

You have no idea how the internet works, do you?
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Maybe this is the Ad-Bots trying a different tactic.

By tricking us into providing them a place to congregate, they can slowly ingratiate themselves into the UG community, and accomplish their evil objective on raising the face bar.

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
We should also make a coordinated group effort to get that Nigerian Prince to give me my inheritance. I sent him a check like 6 months ago, and I haven't heard anything since.
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
... i give up with the pit.

just when you guys were actually gaining a LITTLE respect from me you go and throw it all away...
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
jesus christ...

adbots are making threads about themselves
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
If they could write a bit of program that stopped the adbots posting on the forum they would have done it already.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Quote by Dempsey68
... i give up with the pit.

just when you guys were actually gaining a LITTLE respect from me you go and throw it all away...

Woah.
Don't throw us all in with this monkey. He's probably 15 and thinks he knows how the internet works, you know it's just loads of tubes and totally appears in black and green scrolling text like the matrix.
Nike Air Jordon I-XXVIII Nike Sk8board sneaker, Gucci Gucci Louis Louis Fendi Fendi Pradah, I don even Boddah.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
Nike Air Jordon I-XXVIII Nike Sk8board sneaker, Gucci Gucci Louis Louis Fendi Fendi Pradah, I don even Boddah.

Can you facelift bar?

Time on earth is like butterscotch; you really want more, even though it will probably just make you ill.

Certified lurker
No, ill admit that i have no idea about how the internet works but it was worth checking... or not
HAHA ****ing stupid 11'ers
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by SG_dave
Woah.
Don't throw us all in with this monkey. He's probably 15 and thinks he knows how the internet works, you know it's just loads of tubes and totally appears in black and green scrolling text like the matrix.

Hey man no need to be hatin' on us 15 year olds
Quote by slash_GNR666
455 75 34 88

Quote by cptcomet
455 75 34 88

God dammit the numbers!
RIP Gooze

cats
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Hey man no need to be hatin' on us 15 year olds

So true dude
leaving this open so everyone can keep laughing at you.

tralalalala
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
What a comical lack of understanding on the concepts of spamming software and personnel!

Belittlement for being new to a forum!

BELITTLEMENT!
Actually, it's not that bad an idea. Another forum I'm on has a subforum for adbots. It's like a fishing net, it specifically says on the description that anyone who posts in it will get autobanned. Normal users don't post there (unless they're idiots), but automated adbots do and BAM, instaban.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by entity0009
Actually, it's not that bad an idea. Another forum I'm on has a subforum for adbots. It's like a fishing net, it specifically says on the description that anyone who posts in it will get autobanned. Normal users don't post there (unless they're idiots), but automated adbots do and BAM, instaban.

No, it's preposterous PREPOSTEROUS I SAY
Quote by WantsLesPaul
**** your couch 2011'er

?

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
Quote by theguitarist

tralalalala

This is my favorite thread ever now.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by theguitarist

tralalalala

RIP Gooze

cats
lol
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by entity0009
Another forum I'm on

You don't love us anymore
Giving this thread a personal sticky for the next time I have a bad day.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by vagelier
You don't love us anymore

UG will always be the original forum >_>
🙈 🙉 🙊
so apparently UG can automatically recognise adbots and make them post in a certain thread, but they can't automatically ban them/stop them from joining...
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Page 1 of 3