Anyone ever hear of this band? They're awesome, you can totally get lost in their music for hours. A lot of their stuff is pretty trippy, definitely give them a listen if you're into that sort of thing.

Not really sure if this is the right forum for the band...but I don't think they fall anywhere else.
I don't generally listen to their stuff standalone, but I love the work they did with David Firth and his animations on Fat Pie.

If you're not familiar with him, please, do yourself a favour: http://www.fat-pie.com/

I can't even think of which to recommend, they're all amazing. I guess Salad Fingers is his best known.

EDIT: Or the website's been taken down. Sad, sad times. Surely the .swfs I've accumulated over the years will only grow in value!
Last edited by Wolffgang at Sep 15, 2011,
Lol this thread is already awesome. I love Salad Fingers, never been to this site, to bad it doesn't work anymore.
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410