So, this is something I've been thinking about a lot lately. Say you're a skinny individual and you get a decent sized tattoo somewhere on your body. Fast forward five years. Said skinny person has become a complete fatass. How much does the tattoo change? Does it look horrible?
"Recording is God's way of telling you that you suck." -Bob Brozman
Depends on the tattoo. Words may just look sloppy and bigger, but a mural may look completely distorted.
Easy solution: don't get fat.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Duke Ellington

I'm sick and tired of people calling America the stupidest country in the world. I personally think Europe is the stupidest country.
My dad has the Union Jack on his arm. It just looks bigger.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Searchbar. Body Modification Thread. We'll be happy to help (and give informed answers)
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Quote by Trowzaa
My dad has the Union Jack on his arm. It just looks bigger.

Is it of him and his friends circle jerking?
Sail upon the open skies
"Will weight gain or loss affect my tattoo?
Any tattoo can be affected by changes in size of the body, but the good news is that it's usually not that noticeable. Tattoos can be very forgiving, and if the weight gain or loss occurs slowly enough, this gives your tattoo time to "adjust". Imagine a balloon with a logo on it - I'm sure you've seen them. The logo appears essentially the same when the balloon is full as it is when it's deflated, with maybe a slight difference in depth of color. Your skin will usually not undergo as much size change as a balloon, so the changes in your tattoo should be even less visible. Your skin is very elastic and stretches and contracts without much incidence, in most cases. Stomach tattoos and pregnancy are possibly one of the exceptions, which will be discussed next. "

http://tattoo.about.com/cs/beginners/a/embar_faq_4.htm
Quote by angusfan16

Oh brilliant times. I'm gonna go find that thread and laugh.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Don't tattoo of a monkey on your belly.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Actually, the type of ink used by the person giving the tattoo is one of the main variables.

"Fusion" ink has gotten some really good and positive feedback as far as stretching and fading is concerned.
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
Definately get it done when ur skinny! If your a fatass they'll charge you more for the ink!
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Easy solution: don't get fat.

easier solution: don't get a tattoo.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
easier solution: don't get a tattoo.

I scrolled down to the bottom to post that and you beat me.
Damn it.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Well what about this:

What if one gets a tattoo and is already a fatass?
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by angusfan16

Well played.
KLH & KGB
11/28/09