So pit which celebs do you fancy the ass off, even though no-one else can see why?

Julianne moore.

Mmmmmmmmmm
You are part of the rebel alliance, and a traitor.

Kristen Stewart
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Huge Laurie

fight me
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Me.

I'm not really a celebrity liking person, as far as i'm concerned they're just people like the rest of us, with no more importance than the est of us.
Quote by rockdude375
Me.

I'm not really a celebrity liking person, as far as i'm concerned they're just people like the rest of us, with no more importance than the est of us.

This.

Also I don't actually know the person so how could i like them?
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
If no one other than yourself liked them they wouldn't be celebrity's now would they, TS? Also, your sex smiley's gave me a boner! This should not happen!
Quote by Alkaline 64
If no one other than yourself liked them they wouldn't be celebrity's now would they
Sure they would. Who likes Piers Morgan? Maybe one person in the world tops?
Bette Midler
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by smb
Who likes Piers Morgan?

Piers Morgan. Maybe Christine O' Donnell
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
Kristen Stewart

Actually, this. She's not the best actress in Hollywood, but there are enough B movies out there to prove she isn't the worst.
Fanfiction profile: Kutlessrocker's Fanfiction profile. Click Me!

Quote by BrokenBricks
haha yah, kinda. cows are such hilarious creatures, they would be so worthless in nature. the totality of their existence is to taste good with A1 poured on them.
Quote by smb

That's being pretty gratuitous. I don't even think his animals like him.
Quote by Kutless Rocker
Actually, this. She's not the best actress in Hollywood, but there are enough B movies out there to prove she isn't the worst.

Watch The Cake Eaters. The movie is awful, but she did a good job individually.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Alan Sugar. He a amuses me.
Lady Gaga. She seems a really nice person, and I think I could be around her and have a good laugh without ripping it out of her music.
Quote by smb

I like Piers Morgan.
Gordon Ramsay

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by rockdude375
Me.

Depends on what they're famous for.

I wouldn't say I am of the same importance to the world as, say, John Lennon.
Quote by Xiaoxi
Gordon Ramsay

I love Chef Ramsay
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
I actually have one where I might be the only fan, as opposed to pretty much all the other posts in this thread.

Andy Milonakis
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
I love Chef Ramsay

I loved him in that Badger's restaurant episode.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Sarah Chalke.
For some reason I see her as a gorgeous girl, with an awesome sense of fun and a really cool sense of humour..though few people I know actually know who she is, and I should imagine that most people would just see her as a normal blond chick.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Last edited by Krieger91 at Sep 16, 2011,
^I don't like her because she became the "other" Becky on Roseanne and did a pretty shitty job, not that she's a bad actress per se but the attitude she exhumed made it seem like the character had a personality change, and for the worse.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
^I don't like her because she became the "other" Becky on Roseanne and did a pretty shitty job, not that she's a bad actress per se but the attitude she exhumed made it seem like the character had a personality change, and for the worse.

Never seen it, so I can't comment..

To be honest I've only ever seen her on scrubs, and I'm just gleaming veverything from that..
At the end of the day, she plays the part of a super neurotic, crazy ass chick..in my opinion you have to be someone with a sense of humour to play that part, 'cause if you take yourself too seriously it'll be almost impossible..just my opinion. So after seeing Scrubs, I see her like that.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
She definitely seemed like a happy person in Roseanne. But that isn't in Becky's personality, Becky was rather high maintenance.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Nancy Travis....mmmmmmm...
Said the straight man to the late man: "where have you been?"

"I've been here and, I've been there and, I've been in between."