Okay so I got this Fender Classic Volume pedal for my birthday last year, and the last time I used it was about 6 months ago. When I went to play through it last month, it was dead. I took the bottom cover off and found that the part where the red wire attaches to the pot itsself had snapped off. I tried superglue, which attatched it but it still wont conduct. I know that I can just buy a new pot, but if anybody can tell me if/how i can reattatch/rewire the leads, I'd really appreciate it.
Ibanez SR405QM
Quote by Demonikk
When it comes to the point where the fate of the world is in the hands of any UG member, I think it's safe to say we're pretty much ****ed

Spoken by a true American

PSN-Italiano_Mafioso
ESP Ltd F-50
MXR M-116
solder is metal that when heated, turns liquid, and then cools rapidly.

so you'll need a soldering iron and some solder. and you just hold the wire onto where its meant to go, then melt the solder on top of it. it'll cool down in a second, and then it'll be fine.

think of it like superglue that conducts i guess.
It wont do anything. Theres a part of the circuit board thats snapped off. I just wanted to know if it was possible to reconnect it and have it conduct.
Ibanez SR405QM
Quote by Demonikk
When it comes to the point where the fate of the world is in the hands of any UG member, I think it's safe to say we're pretty much ****ed

PSN-Italiano_Mafioso
ESP Ltd F-50
MXR M-116
Forget trying to rewire the old pot, I'm just gonna get a new one.
Ibanez SR405QM
Quote by Demonikk

PSN-Italiano_Mafioso
ESP Ltd F-50
MXR M-116