They used to tear it up back in the day, even if it was deathcore pish. Not seen/heard of them in years.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Seems they are back together now like what were they like back in the day? Worth going to see?
Never actually went to see them but I played with them a couple times. They put on a good show.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Trivium.
Quote by ChemicalFire
Quote by eazy-c
Trivium.

You definitely just made my day that much better.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
For the record, I have actually played with this band. I used to hang about with the bass player.

EDIT: Also,

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.

What?

That's easily the best insult I've ever had.
Quote by ChemicalFire
Last edited by eazy-c at Sep 15, 2011,
Cliff Burton.
Quote by ChemicalFire