I play electric. I'm off to med school far away from home. I'll be living in dorms and student housing where I won't be able to make too much noise. Also, I won't have enough room to take a guitar with me on the plane. What's the solution in such cases? Do I find someone who plays the guitar? The thought of not touching a guitar for more than 2 weeks scares me to death - forget 4 years.

Help. Thanks.
Just bring a guitar. It will be fine in checked luggage, and usually it won't cost money.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
You will never be able to play guitar ever again.

Jesus, use your brain. Go pawn shopping for a $50 guitar when you get there, it can't be that hard.

Kids these days, I swear....
I pride myself on my humility.
Go ahead and bring it. Better to play it dead than not at all.
Battling FC: 0259 8373 3725
Invest in an amp with a headphone jack or software for your computer.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Get a cheap interface, some modelling software, decent headphones and a cheap electric while your there. Student loads could easily cover that, I'd imagine.
Quote by mtshark
You will never be able to play guitar ever again.

Jesus, use your brain. Go pawn shopping for a $50 guitar when you get there, it can't be that hard.

Kids these days, I swear....

I know right? Kids...wearing those skimpy clothes. Short tank-tops and tight skirts..AHH.......
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Hit up a pawn shop. Or, have your family mail you your gear. But who says you have to have an electric?
Crazier than a fish with titties.
Quote by Lord_Hondros
That was a great troll, and it made me laugh. Which then made me cause I was having a good time being scared shitless

Quote by behind_you
Grandfather clocks and jizz.
Quote by BlaiseTheSlayer
Hit up a pawn shop. Or, have your family mail you your gear. But who says you have to have an electric?

This is true. Bitches love acoustic.
I pride myself on my humility.
you're going to out of state medical school so my assumption is you can drop a couple hundred dollars on a cheap guitar and a practice amp. it's not going to sound amazing, but anything is better than nothing amigo
Quote by devourke
I love you bro. I'd totally turn gay for you after that.

November 13th, 2011. Nodincap.

LoL: Kublai Dong

MC: StealthTurtle
Twitter
Last.fm
Quote by Norse Thrasher

That's gross man.

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Are you sure you're not going off to college to study drama and theater? Because you should.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I once heard of something called headphones. I dunno though, could've been a myth.
1, Buy new equipment or find a way to bring yours with you
2. Join band
3. Keep equipment at practice space
4. Become a winner
Could always pay to have it fed exed to you whenever you get there not sure how safe it'd be though. Definitely cheaper than going out and buying a new one though..
TS, check this. The college I'll go to is 10 minutes from my home. Whichever I pick.
Quote by YouTube user
Hey it's Alek from Chillin in Bodom and ears a lick for bitch who can't play dicks.

Quote by Xiaoxi
Are you sure you're not going off to college to study drama and theater? Because you should.

I don't want him to be my doctor.
Quote by SkepsisMetal
Get a cheap interface, some modelling software, decent headphones and a cheap electric while your there. Student loads could easily cover that, I'd imagine.

I'm sure they could
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
1. Buy amplitube. ($100 )
2. Buy cheap, good guitar that you can find most places. ($350)
3. Bring guitar cable and headphones.
4. Problem solved.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
I was going to say make friends that live off campus and play guitar, but after learning more about you, Ts, I realize that the plan I had in mind will not work.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Backpacker guitar
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Do your parents know how to ship things?
XBOX LIVE Gamertag: Jazz Funeral
Currently killing with The Nunts crew in Max Payne 3

Quote by Weaponized
ON LIGHTNING.
AMPLUG.

they're like, £25 (which is what, $50~ in your funny currency? :P). Plug existing headphones into it. dont even need a guitar cable.

Or buy an engl fireball and 2 4x12 mesa cabs. **** noise control.
Such is posting in Soviet Russia