So, next Wednesday, I'm leaving America for a few months on a study abroad program through my college. I'll be in Austria mainly, but with as many trips to the surrounding countries as possible. So, European UG'ers, what do you suggest doing in what cities?
Crazier than a fish with titties.
Quote by Lord_Hondros
That was a great troll, and it made me laugh. Which then made me cause I was having a good time being scared shitless

Quote by behind_you
Grandfather clocks and jizz.
EDIT

I had a bunch of shit written here for AUSTRALIA.

Because I read AUSTRIA that way, somehow.

Never mind
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
No worries, my friend.
Quote by Lord_Hondros
That was a great troll, and it made me laugh. Which then made me cause I was having a good time being scared shitless

Quote by behind_you
Smoke crack and kill hookers. In every city.
"Recording is God's way of telling you that you suck." -Bob Brozman
not european, but I've been to Europe over twenty times, so here's my take:

Koln, Germany: very beautiful city. huge cathedral, as well as a roman museum, and great shopping. Just a fun day trip if you're in the mood for sightseeing and shit. Make sure to get an authentic german meal, i.e. Sausage+Kraut with a real German beer. Sounds cliche, but you have to do it at least once. And on another note, Berlin's not quite as pretty, but it's got a much better nightlife, and I think everyone should see the Berlin Wall (what's left of it) sometime in their life.

Luxembourg: If you get a chance to drive through the countryside, it might just be the most beautiful place in Europe, IMO. Don't make it a priority, but if you get a chance....
Also there's a pretty cool medieval castle there, I believe it's called Viundun, but it's been years.

Amsterdam, Nederlands: Another beautiful city, but at the same time a huge tourist trap. definitely go see the red light district before it's gone (it's dying), maybe even get yourself a hooker, and pick up some green while you're there (remember: it's legal in Holland). (Although, if you want real green, check out some of the other cities in Holland, because Amsterdam's prices are inflated since 99% of tourists that go to Holland go to Amsterdam. Groningan's a good bet, and I've had some good shit from Rotterdam.) Also, the nightclubs just about anywhere in Holland are great. We dutch like to party. Oh, and Amsterdam's got great Moonshine.

Just a few ideas.
your going now , Id advise you to go to Munich during the oktober fest im telling you thats the best beer and Blond girls wearing those dresses with their tits so tight that reach their neck xD.

Of course visit the monuments around Munich their pretty beautiful then since your in germany visit Cologne and berlin .
You definitely have to visist amsterdan for the red district and Weed.
Italy is a must , France if you like the french , i hate france and french people they sound like a rafter of turkeys rampaging through the streets , and france population has been swapped by black people.

visit Spain too if you have the cash like ibiza or palma de Majorca its worth it a lot of pussy there too.

I hope this was helpful .
Here's what's going down: I'm stepping off the plane in Munich next Thursday. I know for a fact nearly every hotel/hostel room is booked. I want to experience Oktoberfest, so I may just take the train to Innsbruck, find a room, then go back to Munich. I've got all of February off of school, so I think then would be great for Amsterdam or Spain.
Quote by Lord_Hondros

Quote by behind_you
Quote by BlaiseTheSlayer
Here's what's going down: I'm stepping off the plane in Munich next Thursday. I know for a fact nearly every hotel/hostel room is booked. I want to experience Oktoberfest, so I may just take the train to Innsbruck, find a room, then go back to Munich. I've got all of February off of school, so I think then would be great for Amsterdam or Spain.

if you like forests i suggest Schwarzwald or the alps , those are for me the most beautiful eye wonders ive seen its really a must see too. I live by the coast many people were jealous of it while i was living in germany i dont see why , the woods are far more intriguing and colorful.
I do like nature and outdoors too, so I'll take those recommendations also. Cruz 666, Schwarzwald is in Bavaria, right?
Quote by Lord_Hondros

Quote by behind_you
Quote by BlaiseTheSlayer
I do like nature and outdoors too, so I'll take those recommendations also. Cruz 666, Schwarzwald is in Bavaria, right?

no its in another state baden wuttenberg its the state to the left of bavaria some 300 kms but if your in bavaria there are also beautifull landscapes there's that famous castle from ludwig II the neuschwanstein castle. Just go out and visit the forests there its quite a sight rain deers , foxes , squirrels , pretty birds singing .

theres a lot to see and visit in europe. So many countries with long histories.
i wish i could do a euro backpack trip.
Study like hell, drink like hell and have lots and lots of sex.
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.