Page 1 of 2
I found an odd balloon tonight at work. IT felt maybe half full (like if the balloon isn't stretched out at all by air) of a like very fine powdery stuff just feeling it. I thought it was maybe just a makeshift stress ball and start ****ing with it. As the night went on I thought more and more about it, and a morbid curiosity got me thinking it might be drugs. I cut it open over the toilet, and it smelled funky. It kinda smelled a little like gasoline, but not strongly, I don't really know how to describe it fully, but there was a definite gasoline-like scent. Any ideas?
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Oh god you aren't suppose to inhale those! Go see a doctor now!
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Quote by SlayingDragons
Snort it. >_>

I just flushed it down the toilet.
What SlayingDragons said.
Try it.

edit: well now you'll just have to go after it won't you
cat
Quote by jetfuel495
But it's in water! He's gonna have to drink it now.

From the toilet.

Hey, my dog drinks cocaine from the toilet all the time, and he's fine. What's the worst that could happen?
Quote by jetfuel495
Just google "does cocaine smell like gasoline"

Well, I wanted to ask you guys, because I'm sure someone is on this forum who has done cocaine. (You know who you are, you're probably high right now, aren't you?) And I wanted to share my crazy little adventure at work. Has anyone else found anything crazy at work or anything?
From what I've read/been told, cocaine can smell like gasoline depending on what it's cut with.

You could've had a party in your nose, man, or at least sold it.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by zgr0826
From what I've read/been told, cocaine can smell like gasoline depending on what it's cut with.

You could've had a party in your nose, man, or at least sold it.

Hmmm cocaine, that's interesting. I wonder why it was at my store, though. I work at a shoe store and I found it in the kids section. It seemed like it was quite a bit. I didn't weigh it, but I mean the balloon was like half full, maybe like two or three tablespoons when I dumped it out it looked like.
I sometimes thing coffee smells like weed. Your mind could be playing tricks on you or you just flushed a small fortune of coke.
What color was it? How did you feel after smelling it? Why didn't you call the popo or poison control?

You better go play cocaine blues
Quote by goldleadr
They don't know what there talking about! Let's put it this way right you suck

Yes I just quoted myself...
Quote by MakinLattes
I sometimes thing coffee smells like weed. Your mind could be playing tricks on you or you just flushed a small fortune of coke.

Well you think coffee smells like weed because you've smelled weed before, I do that all the time, why would I smell gasoline when I had no idea what cocaine smelled like? And there was more to the smell than just gasoline, the gasoline was just the only thing I recognized.
Quote by JDizzle787
you cut it open, smelled it, but never looked at it? visual confirmation will help you here. You probably have nothing to worry about. It's not like everyone here has cut open a stress ball.

No I looked at it. It was a white powder, really really fine by the looks of it. It kinda clumped up in the water.

Thinking back on it though, it wasn't like white white, kinda like, idk off white?
Last edited by tayroar at Sep 16, 2011,
Quote by jetfuel495
TS could start barking, run around wildly, and scratch behind his ears with his feet.

There isn't anything wrong with that. He could make a video of that and entertain us
cat
Quote by JDizzle787
hmmm, dunno then. I don't know if coke clumps in water or not.

If anyone has cocaine at home we need you to dump it in some water, for science!
you IDIOT

Never. EVER! destroy unfamiliar small things. Ten thousand years ago someone said in whatever language they were speaking at the time, "Hey wife, we're out of chicken," and those exact sounds went through a wormhole and that popped out where two rival alien factions on the brink of war were having their last-ditch meetings, and those words popped out, and that combination of sounds in their language translates to the worst insult imaginable. They instantly resolved their differences and came to the source of the insult to see if it was intentional, but, due to a drastic misinterpretation of scale, sent their scouting party in a small balloon, which a dumbass kid in Missouri promptly flushed down the toilet.

You drowned their scouts in poop water. We're fucking doomed.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Google confirms coke clumps in high humidity/water.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Why would you flush it down the toilet?
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by fail
Why would you flush it down the toilet?

I opened it over the toilet because I was at work and what the **** was I going to put it in? I could just imagine asking my manager if we had a sandwich baggy for coke and then just walking my merry way home whenever I was done.
Could be ANFO? Ammonium nitrate fuel oil. Homemade explosive.
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought
Could be ANFO? Ammonium nitrate fuel oil. Homemade explosive.

Well, that would be way freakier if I found a homemade explosive at the place that I work. I think that would freak me the hell out.
Quote by tayroar
I opened it over the toilet because I was at work and what the **** was I going to put it in? I could just imagine asking my manager if we had a sandwich baggy for coke and then just walking my merry way home whenever I was done.

What if it absorbs water, swells, and clogs the plumbing?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by tayroar
Well, that would be way freakier if I found a homemade explosive at the place that I work. I think that would freak me the hell out.

I doubt it was that, just the first thing that came to mind
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by jetfuel495
inb4 the Colombians come for TS

I was thinking about this. Not the Colombians. But some dude's night sucks. I would assume that balloon was expensive and some asshole just dumped it down the toilet.
Quote by CaptainRon
looking at google pictures I'd guess it's heroin.

I looked them both up and flour, I can't really tell a difference between them all.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
TS is 12, works at a candy store and found powdered sugar...

12 year olds aren't allowed to have jobs!
Page 1 of 2