I know Tears In Heaven which is fairly easy and I know Dust in the Wind which I guess would be more intermediate? I was wondering if there were any suggestions of some more easy and intermediate songs that are fairly well known or have a really nice melody to them that I could learn. Also maybe a couple of songs that are a bit more challenging so that I can press myself and a few simpler classical songs?

Thanks!!!

-Calvin
One of my favorite songs to fingerpick is Babe I'm Gonna Leave You by Led Zeppelin. One I'm still working on that involves some right-hand percussion is Neon by John Mayer. Give those a shot :P
Quote by Eddie4President
You are amazing. The fact that you have paramore next to disturbed shows how awesome you are.
Here, an awesome medal. It's made out of awesomnite.
:extends medal:

Quote by Fallen_Seeker
Thank you!
I would give you an awesome metal, but
I can't find any awesomnite.
Id look into learning The Godfather Theme and Pink Panther or Blue Moon for the acoustic. Pink Panther and Blue Moon especially will help take your playing to the next level as it involves playing the rhythm and melody at the same time in a polyrhythm.
I love Babe I'm Gonna Leave You. Should have thought of it. Will definitely work on that one!
bron-yr-aur by led zeppelin but make sure its just bron yr aur on "bron yr aur stomp" because those are two different songs by them. Its got this cool cacgac tuning i think
May You Never by John Martyn. Make sure it's the original John Martyn version, and not Clapton's cover.
Romance D'Amour is a really basic tune that you start off with when playing classical. Lágrima by Tarrega is simple and nice as well. Then there are like Stairway To Heaven by Led Zeppelin and perhaps even Mason Williams version of Classical Gas? Give it a try, even though it may seem hard in the beginning - don't quit. Those tunes are usally the ones that help you to improve your playing the most!
Quote by Azhark
Romance D'Amour is a really basic tune that you start off with when playing classical. Lágrima by Tarrega is simple and nice as well. Then there are like Stairway To Heaven by Led Zeppelin and perhaps even Mason Williams version of Classical Gas? Give it a try, even though it may seem hard in the beginning - don't quit. Those tunes are usally the ones that help you to improve your playing the most!

romance d amour (romance the love) great, easy song suggestion. very pretty despite its simplicity. listen to this then listen to nothing else matters by metallica and look for the similarity
Blues, classical, metal. Who says you cant love all 3?