Nah dude, no apology needed. You're not Dave Grohl, no one else is.

That being said, well done cover. Was the voice recorded at the same time as the guitar? Or is this two tracks?

EDIT: The bridge is in all honesty more rough than the rest of the song, I think you sang the full version, and when Dave Grohl performs it acoustic, most of the time he cuts the bridge big time. Thats if you want constructive criticism that is....overall you get
Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
Last edited by axethrower13 at Sep 16, 2011,
Quote by axethrower13
Nah dude, no apology needed. You're not Dave Grohl, no one else is.

That being said, well done cover. Was the voice recorded at the same time as the guitar? Or is this two tracks?

Thanks a lot, appreciate it. It is very true that the only Dave Grohl is Dave Grohl.

I did it with 2 tracks so could concentrate more on each. I recorded the guitar and vocals about 3 weeks ago but hated the vocals, so re-sung it the other day.
I think the guitar and singing was really good. WOuld be better with the distortion on the guitar in the loud parts. FOr improving the singing, I could notice an accent ( french?) If you can take that out then it would sound almost as good as the original, if not better...