Just getting used to not tilting the to see where my fingers are falling!
Playing by ear is a looooong way off - I do envy the people who can do it though!

It really is gods gift to them.
“God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time.”
(My hero) - Robin Williams
Start out with small short easy SLOW melodies like happy birthday and twinkle twinkle little star! then progress from there, if you want it you can acheive it! it doesn´t matter how long youve played, its just practice! It will take A LOOONG TIME at first to get it right, but the more you do it the better you get!
Thanks, will keep that in mind... till then, want to try transcribing it yourself?
“God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time.”
Sounds very T-Bone Walker. That intro chord is that sexy chord from the Stormy Monday turnaround.

Also, thats an awesome looking guitar, if only I had a job ...
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
They have 3-5 sound demos for their guitars, nearly all of them "borrow" from a popular artist or song. For example the "rock demo" is heavily influenced by AC/DC (check it out and see for yourself)

Cant place the metal one though, that sounds pretty generic, or maybe I have just not been exposed to too much metal.
> Also, thats an awesome looking guitar
The goldtops always look FANTASTIC, but it always feels weird playing a LP - dont know why but I just cant shake that, it does not "feel right".
Love the look of an LP (esp on Slash) but gimme a SG instead any day.