How does that bad boy sound, and how much did he set ya back?
Gear List

Gibson Les Paul Standard
ESP M-II
Jackson KingV
Oscar Schmitt OE30

Orange Rockerverb 50
Marshall Mode Four

Gas List
Gibson Firebird
I've only played a couple of hours but it sounds great - cleans to die for and really punchy grit when you let it rip. I got it, spanking new, in a straight swap against a Danelectro '59 and an Epi Wilshire!!
Nice. I want a hollowbody. I've been drooling at a white gretsch.
Gear List

Gibson Les Paul Standard
ESP M-II
Jackson KingV
Oscar Schmitt OE30

Orange Rockerverb 50
Marshall Mode Four

Gas List
Gibson Firebird
Sweeeet! I've got a Big Daddy Ace with P-90s. You won't be disapointed, it's a great guitar.

I wrote a review for it some time ago, if anyone's interested in the specs, features and price point.

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/reviews/electric_guitars/sparrow/big_daddy/index.html
Petey D

Ankle Burner & World Class Sauce Jockey

Sparrow Big Daddy Ace

Sparrow Ratrod Boss

Johnson JT50 Mirage
Last edited by Petey D at Sep 16, 2011,
Petey - your review was one of the things that woke me up to this brand. Thanks!!!
just a heads up, to meet the "legal" NGD requirements you'll need either sound clips or a review in the original post to go with the pictures, otherwise this thread will get closed... i think.

but never mind that, nice guitar- very gretsch-like in appearance. liking the wound G string too, i was gonna get a set with a wound G for my gretsch, your pics just reminded me

HNGD
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
^ thx for the headsup. Review in a couplf of hours - need to play a bit....
OK, review time:

Build: Laminated maple body, 25.5 scale, 22 medium jumbo frets, bone nut, Grover tuners. It's built like a brick shithouse - solid. The finishing is top rate and it was set up to perfection.

Pups: Kent Armstrong designed "Sky" pups. I'd never heard of them but they are proving to be very versatile. Anything from mellow jazz to punk and you're there.

Neck: chunky for sure, like a good LP. Fretwork is flawless.
look gretsch-ish and everything gretsch-ish is good IMO

HNGD dude now catch some cat scratch fever.
Quote by Porrig
Petey - your review was one of the things that woke me up to this brand. Thanks!!!

You're welcome, happy to be of service!
Petey D

Ankle Burner & World Class Sauce Jockey

Sparrow Big Daddy Ace

Sparrow Ratrod Boss

Johnson JT50 Mirage