so my best friend from work has took a new job and is moving away, she really is one of the few people who make my work worth going to.......i am ****ing devestated!

I expect no sympathetic thoughts here, but had to share.
If you don't want sympathy what did you expect? Is she fit?
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

inb4 "oh hey Marcho123456 ! i agree, it sucks !! which is why i took a job at GOOGLE.ADSENSE.COM and changed my life for the better, and now i can see ALL my friends !! FACELIFTBAR !!'
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Well, you say she - so my only suggestion is to make yourself feel better by giving her a good ol' bonein' That will give you and her an excellent memory to remember eachother by.

You'll soon be forgotten if you were simply just a "work-buddy" as oppose to a "sex-buddy"
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
You should just offer a job to make her stay.

Offer her a rimjob.

....I'll see myself out
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by padgea7x
You should just offer a job to make her stay.

Offer her a rimjob.

....I'll see myself out

A rim shot for your rimjob! *Badum tsh!*

ok, I'll see myself out too.
I hate it when I post in the pit knowing the responses are going to be completely insane. I just can't help it. Its like a gambling addiction.
What?! There's a clean channel on my amp?!

Quote by GoodOl'trashbag
omfg i totally forgot about that, you sir are jesus christ.
Quote by vultures?OMG
A rim shot for your rimjob! *Badum tsh!*

ok, I'll see myself out too.

that's me entering the thread to read your comment
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by shikkaka
I hate it when I post in the pit knowing the responses are going to be completely insane. I just can't help it. Its like a gambling addiction.

Hey now, thats not fair. I gave true and credible advice.

Chicks don't remember "work-buddies" - you've got to take some initiative!
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
Quote by SG_dave
You wanna fuck her don't you TS.

this. just do it man. i mean do her, shit you know.
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Quote by laid-to-waste
inb4 "oh hey Marcho123456 ! i agree, it sucks !! which is why i took a job at GOOGLE.ADSENSE.COM and changed my life for the better, and now i can see ALL my friends !! FACELIFTBAR !!'

oh hey laid-to-waste ! sometimes I have to respond with a mildly witty comment. that nomraly meens i sad, when i sad I just buy alot of this and I feel all better.
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!