I hate Night Birds for not playing Manchester

Album's awesome though
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
I hate you for living in Manchester.

Living in well-governed countries isn't punk! What are you gonna complain about? The pub made your English Muffin too crispy?
Last edited by charliezard! at Sep 16, 2011,
waiting for my pre-order! I miiight have nabbed one of the limited screenprinted copies! I wont know till it shows up! :O

that being said, I've been listening to a stream of the album and I am pumped to say the least
Quote by bucketned
waiting for my pre-order! I miiight have nabbed one of the limited screenprinted copies! I wont know till it shows up! :O

that being said, I've been listening to a stream of the album and I am pumped to say the least

I got the preorder sleeve, and it is super awesome. It looks reeeaallly nice.
who else immediately thought of Seinfeld?

Jack my swag
Last edited by gopherthegreat at Sep 21, 2011,
Finally got it w/ screenprinted cover!
record is so sick, although I think I might like the original version of Can't Get Clean a little better
still great record all around

also the 45rpm trolled me
Quote by charliezard!
I hate you for living in Manchester.

Living in well-governed countries isn't punk! What are you gonna complain about? The pub made your English Muffin too crispy?

I think they just call them muffins
Quote by bucketned
also the 45rpm trolled me

I once listened to the entire Side A of a Verbal Abuse record slowed down by 25% without realizing anything was wrong. In my defense, I had never heard them before, and it was a gift from a girlfriend.
Last edited by RockThe40oz at Sep 29, 2011,
Quote by RockThe40oz
I think they just call them muffins

To be honest, we have the other muffins way more. Or at least everyone I know does.

Also why would we eat them in pubs Charlie? What are you, an idiot? GAWD.

That said, I am an idiot. Totally forgot that the house show they were doing in Leeds was on Monday.

FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
BEST ****ING ALBUM. i got the screen printed one too.

go watch They Live.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by bucketned
best worst fight scene ever

That the one that doesn't end in the alley? Takes up like half the movie!
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubblegum.

i'm (hopefully) going to the hometown record release show. problem is it's 21+. i'm hoping the door guy doesn't give a shit. i hate being 20.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug