Page 1 of 2
So pit, Who and why defines beauty for you? (men/girls whatever)..

For me, i think Rhiannon Fish is incredibly beautiful.. Nice smile, beautiful hair, legs etc...

Not just 'Buff' 'fit' 'hot'

What is your definiton of a beautiful women?
Last edited by smokeysteve22 at Sep 16, 2011,
Physical appearances don't matter so terribly to me
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by smokeysteve22
So pit, Who and why defines beauty for you? (men/girls whatever)..

For me, i think Rhiannon Fish is incredibly beautiful.. Nice smile, beautiful hair, legs etc...

Not just 'Buff' 'fit' 'hot'

What is your definiton of a beautiful women?

Mind = blown. Who is this lovely woman?
Hey look buddy, I don't solve problems like "What is beauty?", because that would fall within the purview of your conundrums of philosophy.

I solve practical problems. For instance, how am I gonna stop some big mean mother hubbard from tearing me a structurally superfluous new behind?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
An attractive personality in an attractive body :/

I'm not even being that 'I don't care about looks thing' when I say that a girl with a great personality can seem unbelievably attractive with just some looks :/
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
I predict this thread will turn into a thinly-veiled excuse to post pictures of hot chicks. Before I piss off and leave you all to it, however, I just want to say I don't really think you can properly define beauty.
Quote by necrosis1193
Hey look buddy, I don't solve problems like "What is beauty?", because that would fall within the purview of your conundrums of philosophy.

What?

Im not solving any problem because there is no problem to be solved, im asking your Opinion on what YOU define as beauty/being beautiful.

Quote by FrauVfromPoB
Mind = blown. Who is this lovely woman?

Rhiannon Fish
Last edited by smokeysteve22 at Sep 16, 2011,
Quote by SG_dave
OOO BOY!
Another excuse to post this lady, that I am sure 90% of UG are aware of.

Miss Susan Coffey, she's the pinnacle of beauty in my eyes.

Do you happen to be into Necrophillia?
Beauty is relative to time and space.

Though if you'd ask me to describe a beautiful girl I wouldn't go with the mainstream standards of the present, no I'm not a hipster. A girls body has to be in harmony to be beautiful, just like with men, children, etc.

A girl can be beautiful while having a not so beautiful body and face and I hate, but really hate those girls who're into all that shit like; I want to have big boobs, am I too fat, etc.
Boobs are just to compensate, compensate the bad personality and habits most times.
Quote by Afroboy267
Do you happen to be into Necrophillia?

At first I thought you were saying she was dead. Then I realized you just meant she was pale. Not as exciting.

Quote by smokeysteve22
What?

Im not solving any problem because there is no problem to be solved, im asking your Opinion on what YOU define as beauty/being beautiful.

Anyway, I never really try to concern myself much with looks. For the most part I try to look more at personality than a pretty face. A pretty face with a nice smile is a nice bonus though in a good person.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Quote by SaintsofNowhere
At first I thought you were saying she was dead. Then I realized you just meant she was pale. Not as exciting.

Yeah, nothing like cracking open a cold one.
Quote by SG_dave
I've found there's less kicking involved that way
It's nice for an easy night, why?

Maybe a little more colour for you then.

Too many clothes :/.

Also i'm a Latina kind of guy.
Idk about women and a beautiful man is something that doesn't make much sense to me. When I think of beauty I think of things like art and ideas instead of people. But if I must consider people, eyes are beautiful and the top thing that makes me want to look at someone.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by SG_dave
OOO BOY!

I was going to post something else, completely different but then I saw this post, and I have to say that I agree.
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
Freida Pinto is beauty.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Dude... I've just seen Susan Coffey for the first time. She may be the most beautiful woman in the world. Wow.
Gear:
PRS Tremonti
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper 1000
Fender Telecaster
B.C. Rich Warlock
Epiphone Goth SG
Randall RD200
Line 6 Spider IV 150
Quote by SG_dave
OOO BOY!

She's so pale, she makes the visual spectrum jealous
That other picture was much nicer, though.
Quote by fail
Idk about women and a beautiful man is something that doesn't make much sense to me. When I think of beauty I think of things like art and ideas instead of people. But if I must consider people, eyes are beautiful and the top thing that makes me want to look at someone.

Naw, eyes is gross.

http://www.gizmocrazed.com/2011/01/microscopic-images-of-human-eye-reveals-its-complicated-structurepics/2/
Quote by genghisgandhi

she has a beautiful voice, but it way too skinny for me.
Quote by byob_soad2
she has a beautiful voice, but it way too 3D for me.

Trolololol
Check out my band Disturbed
Beauty has a certain elegance to it. Where as someone you may refer to as "hot", probably throws her guts up in nightclubs after drinking too much. I think Emma Watson is beautiful. So is Taylor Swift.
Page 1 of 2