This year for my Final Major Project I have to record, mix and master a band, it can be any band I choose. I was wondering if any bands in the area would be able to come in for a couple of recording sessions. They will be free and the rights to the recording will belong to the band (but I will still get to use them for my project and the college will be able to use them for anything they may need them for). The recordings will also go on a compilation album along with other bands, which will be sold at the follow up gigs.

The recordings will be in West Suffolk College in Bury St. Edmunds and there will be a couple of follow up gigs where the recordings will be sold. It will be a good experiance and maybe help get the bands name around the area.

Thanks to all who reply
* If my punctuation seems off, it's because my shift button is broken *
I wasn't gonna say yes, but damnit, I thought you mean Norfolk/Suffolk, Virginia. Thought that British flag was a bit off
Quote by TEK34
Noone in Norfolk/Suffolk has enough fingers to play an instrument.

We manage, surprisingly
Quote by TEK34

Neither did Django Reinhardt. He still did pretty well for himself.

As for this, I know a couple of guys who might be interested, I'll ask them if they're interested, and get back to you if they are.
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
Quote by TEK34

Or too many fingers.
Quote by Carl6661
Neither did Django Reinhardt. He still did pretty well for himself.

As for this, I know a couple of guys who might be interested, I'll ask them if they're interested, and get back to you if they are.

thanks
Quote by TEK34

This statement is false because I'm in Suffolk.
/arguement
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
Quote by TEK34

To add to this, When I went to highschool (in Norfolk) 2 people in the year group had the incorrect amount of fingers. It wasn't even a big school.

Very creepy watching one of them play the piano with 10 fingers.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
..what..?
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
Quote by Silent Murder

To add to this, When I went to highschool (in Norfolk) 2 people in the year group had the incorrect amount of fingers. It wasn't even a big school.

Very creepy watching one of them play the piano with 10 fingers.

Wut?

Or is that 12? with 2 thumbs aswell?

Or 6 and 4?

9 and 1? O.o

Quote by DeadlyIllness

[that guy again] gets the drum Solo and Title King of the UG.

*Drum Solo*

Steam: yintonyinton
PSN: yintonyinton
Sorry to bump the thread but any other takers? I need as many as I can get and the recordings can realli be done any time between now and the end of January.