that what make a good TV commercial for some product. you see Betty White or whoever walking outside to get their mail, and WHAM! down comes a satellite on top of them, and then they say something like "identity theft can hit hard when you least expect it" and then they would tell you to buy their service to prevent it, and Betty White would come on screen with a cast and bandages and say "i wish i could have seen that coming" or something humorous like that.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
that what make a good TV commercial for some product. you see Betty White or whoever walking outside to get their mail, and WHAM! down comes a satellite on top of them, and then they say something like "identity theft can hit hard when you least expect it" and then they would tell you to buy their service to prevent it, and Betty White would come on screen with a cast and bandages and say "i wish i could have seen that coming" or something humorous like that.

NT

BE QUICK OR BE DEAD SON
Quote by theogonia777

Quote by SG_dave
1 in 3,200 chance?

I'm not keen on them odds.

With ~7 billion people on Earth, that's pretty ****ing high.
In this case, the 1-in-3,200 chance refers to the probability of any one person losing. The chance that a piece of UARS would strike any particular person — you, for example — is more like 1-out-of-20 trillion.

Hmm...
It's almost 'your arse' in text speak... imagine some poor person being flattened by a massive chunk of your arse, falling from space. o.0
Hey, look. Sigs are back.