Page 1 of 2
Today, some kid I never really talked to much said to a teacher "I bet you go hard in the paint," referncing of course the Waka Flocka song. This was the first time I heard someone mention Flocka out side of the internet, so it kind of hit me as a shock. Me being the friendly guy I am struck up a conversation about him, and we both talked about how great Flockaveli is.

Also today, I found out my friend has awesome face as his cell phone's wallpaper.

So what are some times you encountered stuff normally found on the internet in real life? I'm sure all of you know a kid who quotes memes thinking he's hilarious. Most of the time when the guy I know does it, it goes over in a way similar to this.
In my guitar class last year my teacher tried to bring up UG, but it was blocked. She asked why it was blocked, and a couple of students brought up the forums.

They mentioned "the cockatoo". I was scared that I had almost been discovered.

Edit: They don't post here, but it's strange thinking that people I know in real life could be following the things I say on here.
lol i was talkin bout the last link

bitches + memes IRL = cringeworthy ass fuck

but yeah BOW BOW BOW
Eh i see internet stuff all the time irl.

And you've never heard of flocka being mentioned outside of the internet???? Jesus, you must not live around enough black people.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by angusfan16
Eh i see internet stuff all the time irl.

And you've never heard of flocka being mentioned outside of the internet???? Jesus, you must not live around enough black people.

They're all really behind on the times. Everyone is just discovering Yonkers now.
Are you kidding? Dude, Waka is tight. Me and my friends say "Waka!" and "Swag!" all the time. It's awesome.

But I HATE it when these ****ing idiots think they're being cute and clever by saying memes. This one dude is SUCH a /b/ ****** holy shit. Every chance he gets, he says stupid ass 4**** shit and in computer class, he looks up all these memes and he thinks people actually care. One time he even called the teacher and was like "lolll meme omg lol u laf?"

Memes are funny. Just not something you go around and act like you're the coolest person ever just because you know what the internet is.
Quote by genghisgandhi
They're all really behind on the times. Everyone is just discovering Yonkers now.

Wow, I swear I think schools are like different different time dimensions or something. Like, one month my school will be all up on this new thing, and then my friend's school JUST starts knowing about and doing it the next month.
That link was epic. Epic for the wiiin.
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Quote by ChadLikesGuitar
Are you kidding? Dude, Waka is tight. Me and my friends say "Waka!" and "Swag!" all the time. It's awesome.

Man, its the 90's again? and not even the good part too.
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
Quote by genghisgandhi

Good god.
Sail upon the open skies
There's a kid in my walking class (yeah, my walking class) that has a Waka shirt. And there were some kids talking about killing people, burning shit, and fucking school. That was pretty neat. Oh, and I was correcting someone's test in science, and one of the answers was, "I don't know, therefore aliens."
I wear "meme" shirts sometimes. I have an awesome face, pedobear, and rage guy shirt. But I never mention them. I simply say "Thanks" when somebody compliments them.
Quote by Sinister Waffle
Man, its the 90's again? and not even the good part too.

Umm, you jelly? I have Beast Blood you have Bitch Blood. If I divided by the amount of Swag you had I would get a math error.
Quote by genghisgandhi
Swag is for the 2000s/10s. Ill (as in Illmatic and License to Ill) was popular in the 80s and 90s. Get with the times bruh.

You've clearly never watch much MTV in the 90s. Swag,originally meant promotional items, And given it was the 90s MTV gave away alot. Finding the necessity to seem hip and "ill" they used the word swag, popularizing it amongst people who repetitively watched it. This continued into the 2000s where the word gained new meaning as, stuff; so to speak, amongst the rap community, and pasty white boys.
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
This thread surprises me a bit; the kids around here don't pick up on memes near as much as the kids mentioned in this thread. But there is one kid I know that's an obvious "/b/tard". He uses phrases like "That's racist", "Deal with it", "Y u no..", etc. Some of the things he says I've read word for word the same thing online. To make it more obvious, he is that "pseudo-intellectual" type. And he goes on rants about the mainstream.

Also, walking class?
Quote by Sinister Waffle
You've clearly never watch much MTV in the 90s. Swag,originally meant promotional items, And given it was the 90s MTV gave away alot. Finding the necessity to seem hip and "ill" they used the word swag, popularizing it amongst people who repetitively watched it. This continued into the 2000s where the word gained new meaning as, stuff; so to speak, amongst the rap community, and pasty white boys.

Swag no longer means Stuff We All Get. It is now more of a life style. I think Tyler the Creator once said that it means "whatever the **** I want it to mean."

The Based lifestyle is much better than the swag one, though.
Quote by ChadLikesGuitar
Umm, you jelly? I have Beast Blood you have Bitch Blood. If I divided by the amount of Swag you had I would get a math error.

That would be correct kind sir, as I have partaken to an event where they have given out swag. If I must inform you, I plan to go to PAX next year where my swag number shall increase substantially.

Nor do I brand myself with company logos.
You belong in a museum.

Quote by Sinister Waffle
That would be correct kind sir, as I have partaken to an event where they have given out swag. If I must inform you, I plan to go to PAX next year where my swag number shall increase substantially.

Nor do I brand myself with company logos.

You're working with an outdated definition of swag.
Quote by genghisgandhi
Swag no longer means Stuff We All Get. It is now more of a life style. I think Tyler the Creator once said that it means "whatever the **** I want it to mean."

Yeah, I understand. I was just pointing out that I wasn't being incorrect with my statement. The word has a new connotation, just like gay. It happens.

^^^I'm well aware of that fact that I am, I doubt he is however.
You belong in a museum.

Last edited by Sinister Waffle at Sep 16, 2011,
Quote by genghisgandhi

Based invented Swag. Enduv.

I'm Miley Cyrus
I'm Miley Cyrus
I'm stealin yo bitch because I look like a pirate
Bieber
Bieber
I'm Justin Bieber
Look in the mirror who I see it's Justin Bieber
I'm Mel Gibson
Mel Gibson
I'm mutha****in Mel Gibson
Look me in the eye and say I don't look like Mel Gibson
Bitch I'm Paris Hilton
Bitch I'm Ellen Degeneres
My dick is stuck on overload
You lucky I am generous.
My friends and I do say internet memes and phrases a lot We don't do it all awkward like the chick in the video though.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by slipknot5678
Also, walking class?

We walk for an hour every day; shit's cash.
Quote by 37 Narwhals
There used to be a kid in my math class who would say "the game" every single day

Someone did that in my english class last year. He was ridiculously stupid.

also, <3 Anthony Fantano.
Quote by JacobTheMe
I wear "meme" shirts sometimes. I have an awesome face, pedobear, and rage guy shirt. But I never mention them. I simply say "Thanks" when somebody compliments them.

I just lost so much respect for you
First, Waka Flocka is certainly well known. How have you never heard people mention him outside of the internet?

Secondly, he's terrible.
Quote by daytripper75
First, Waka Flocka is certainly well known. How have you never heard people mention him outside of the internet?

See my previous post on Yonkers.
Quote by daytripper75
Secondly, he's terrible.

Oh no! Someone doesn't like a rapper that I do.
Quote by daytripper75

Secondly, he's a beast.

yeah I know.
Quote by genghisgandhi
What kind of progressive hippy school do you go to?

I don't know, I try not to question it.
I like it when they do, most of the time it's hilarious.

Some dude was yelling his ass of about something the other day and this kid just pops from out of nowhere with the most hilarious voice, "umad brah"

I just bust out laughing
Quote by due 07
There's a kid in my walking class (yeah, my walking class)

Well knowing America they certainly didn't put it there to get kids easy marks
That one time where I beat the shit out of genghisgandhi. He doesn't know though.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Page 1 of 2