Well, my mother just got me an amp by surprise without me knowing and im not sure if I like this amp because I play on a fender strat and I usually play metal ect... I want to know if anyone has good/bad reviews on these amps because I have a 60 day return policy and I'm not sure if I want to keep it. It has nobs for Pre/post gain, lows, highs, mid, stompboxes, amp, and effects.
i had the 75w a while back and hated it. never had anything but issues with it and could never get a good tone out of it. if you want to have access to a ton of effects and different types of amps then sure, its alright, but in the way of amps in general, it is not that great. if you really want a modeler then i'd suggest the fender mustang or g-dec 3. other than that you should consider getting into a nice tube amp. it'll make ur metal sound a lot more br00tz and cleans a lot brighter
Quote by andrerist
i had the 75w a while back and hated it. never had anything but issues with it and could never get a good tone out of it. if you want to have access to a ton of effects and different types of amps then sure, its alright, but in the way of amps in general, it is not that great. if you really want a modeler then i'd suggest the fender mustang or g-dec 3. other than that you should consider getting into a nice tube amp. it'll make ur metal sound a lot more br00tz and cleans a lot brighter

Generally speaking, tube amps have less high end than solid state.

The Vypyr 100 is good but the Vypyr Tube 60 is even better and costs about the same.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??