Page 1 of 5
I usually go with Sam Adams or Fat Tire if I don't feel like anything in particular
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
Mine is Fosters. I know its not made in australia, and australians dont drink it, but I started drinking it because it was the largest "tall boy" at 25.4 oz. but it eventually stuck. I dont even like it so much in the bottles, just the "oil cans".
Truthfully I'll drink almost anything except corona, coors or bud, light or regular, heineken and miller. But Fosters is my standby.
I find your lack of poll disturbing
Quote by travs2448

How many of you are vegan?
Hopefully none

Does anyone know any fun recipes?
Yeah a big juicy flank steak

What can be done with tofu?
Nothing it taste like crap

Is there such thing as vegan meat? Vegan sausages ect
WTF ARE YOU ON?
Alexander Keiths.
Ball Custom Mark I

Korg Pitchblack > Dunlop Crybaby wah > mODDball audio Green Bastard > Marshall GV2 Guv'nor Plus > EHX Holy Stain > MXR Phase 90 > MXR Carbon Copy

Jet City JCA20h
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Blackstar HTV212
Carlsberg! Havn't really tried much else. All i know is Tennents makes me sick before the nights over and Bud gives me a killer headache.
I Like Deathcore, Deal With It!
I've been quite enjoying a few bottles of Delirium Tremens that I managed to snag a few weeks ago:

Generally I don't have a go to beer. I like to try different kinds. Failing that I just get whatever ale is on tap.

Quote by Deadlock Riff
Asahi Beer.

Only beer i drank during my time in japan.

Oh, I had that during the Earthquake (one of the bars I frequent put it on special offer. It was actually quite tasty).
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Last edited by Ur all $h1t at Sep 16, 2011,
I used to like Tequiza, but they quit making it because I think I was the only one buying it.
due to age restrictions preventing me from drinking beer, i don't drink, and never have been drunk, but from what i have drunk, all beer tastes like the same piss to me, with slight differences that don't really change anything at all. but hey, what the hell do i know?
anything i can afford, except natural light. its a party foul NOT to spill that shit on your floor
I breathe air.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Heineken is pretty good. Coronas in summer (yeah yeah, hate on the Mexican beer, racist jerks) and generally don't drink beer in winter. Jack Daniels & Coke is the way to go though
Music is an art form that celebrates potential. So long as you're looking for it, you'll always find it.
Hey Olix 95, keep that attitude as long as you can and you will go farther, believe me!!! Dont let them fool ya. You aint missing anything, except a lot of eventual " I did what?!!", "I said what?!!!" and dont forget, "I wasted my time getting drunk with my buddies when I could've been mastering guitar, something that I will keep for the rest of my life." , kinda moments. Anyaway just a thought from experience.
Right now i'm all into the Molson M or PBR, however when I choose to drink a little more upscale I like Blanche Du Chambly by Unibrue.
I shot JR

Oh Canada Our Home and Native Land
Hoegaarden
Harpoon UFO
Corona Extra with lime
Sapporo
Tsingtao

all you Corona haters are lame.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Sep 17, 2011,
PBR and Rolling Rock if I'm keeping it cheap.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Samuel Adams and Heineken, but I don't drink anymore
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I

Oh, I had that during the Earthquake (one of the bars I frequent put it on special offer. It was actually quite tasty).

All we need now is a glass cheering emoticon.
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
Quote by L2112Lif
Too bad it doesn't exist...

We shall employ UG's best into making one, good sir. Help is on the way.

People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
Page 1 of 5