I need a stand for a V. Specifically a Schecter Hellraiser V1. The Fretrest stand I have doesnt cut it. The horn tips are on the carpet.

Please post a link to a suitable stand. Thanks.
Hercules stand.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by Raijouta
Hercules stand.

+1
Damn it! Disable can't use disable to disable Disable's disable because disable's disable has already been disabled by Disable's disable!
Yup, Hercules keeps the guitar suspended in the air held by the neck.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Quote by Ippon
Better yet, store in the case when not in use.

BUT THEN YOU CANT LOOK AT IT!?!

wtf man, you changed.
mojostompboxes.com
ugh sitting and playing those V's is the problem for me.....wall hangers look badass....

me playing a jackson rhoads in classical position with the neck pointing straight in the air and killing my techinque was dumb...
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
Quote by EspTro
ugh sitting and playing those V's is the problem for me.....wall hangers look badass....

me playing a jackson rhoads in classical position with the neck pointing straight in the air and killing my techinque was dumb...

Classical position is superior for technique and should be the way the guitar is situated when standing. wat
Quote by Kevätuhri
Hail isn't too edgy for posts, posts are not edgy enough for Hail.

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.
yea that i beleive to be true if i had actually ever played in classical position :P none the less the guitar played amazing, just not used to it. its a pain in the ass to play a double cut in classical. oh and i had the V around my leg so idk if that counts as classical
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED