looking to purchase a mcdsp plugin bundle or waves plugin bundle and wanted to hear peoples opinions. Ive heard some awesome things about mcdsp and everyone knows waves. Let me know people!
USA Jackson RR1, Carvin Custom 7 String, Peavey 6505+, Krank Krankenstein Cabinet, Carvin Power Conditioner, Line 6 G 90 Wireless, BBE Sonic Maximizer, Full tone OCD Overdrive, ISP Decimator, Boss TU 2 Tuner
I hate waves. Mostly because of their bundles. They have some amazing plugins, but they make you buy a whole bunch of crap and stuff you'll never use just to get to the goods. Maybe they've changed things since I last checked, but it's not worth all the money just to get a few decent plugins.

If you could buy individual plugins (can you???) I'd be all over a few of them. But that's just it... Just a few of them.
can you list which ones you like from waves?
USA Jackson RR1, Carvin Custom 7 String, Peavey 6505+, Krank Krankenstein Cabinet, Carvin Power Conditioner, Line 6 G 90 Wireless, BBE Sonic Maximizer, Full tone OCD Overdrive, ISP Decimator, Boss TU 2 Tuner
I like using the Renaissance Compressor on vocals just barely touching it as a first step of compression.

Other than that I can live without Waves, but I have found the odd plugin from them that was useful but I can't recall any other names.

Honestly, (If you can't tell) I'm really not up on my plugins so I'm probably one of the last people to talk to about it.

I have Waves Gold and Ren Maxx bundles and use nearly every single one of those plugins on a regular basis. Once you get a hang of them, they are great.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
I've got Waves Mercury (Legally, yes legally. Started with a small bundle and kept upgrading). Over time, it was well worth the money. It doesn't start getting good till the Gold bundle when you actually get some good mastering effects but a lot of the high end and signature stuff rocks.

Look into some of the Artist Signature bundles, the API & SSL Collection and Waves Tune. I've found Waves Tune to be the best for Auto-Tune
Derpy Derp Derp Herp Derp
Quote by lockwolf
Look into some of the Artist Signature bundles, the API & SSL Collection and Waves Tune. I've found Waves Tune to be the best for Auto-Tune

+1, the API/SSL collection is great and I really like Waves Tune, it's so much more easy to work than Autotune or Melodyne, too.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
thanks guys appreciate the help!
i might dive into the platinum bundle, legally!