WooHoo! I am FINALLY back to being a Dean owner!!!

2009 Vendetta 4.0 "Tiger eye"

It's good to be a "valued Customer at your local music store! $275 for this beaut! Been played like twice! Not a scratch, ZERO fret wear! Not a single dead note, and thew action can be set quite low without any buzzing!

Not too thin, not too thick of a neck...1/2 way between my old Schecter C-1 and my Ibanez RGR421EXFM

Mahogany body, Book matched quilt maple top AND back. Neck through with what seems to be a 5 piece neck!

Enough room between the tuners and nut to do your Ironman behind the nut bends...best Grovers I have had yet!

I am surprised that the Dean "Time Capsule" pick-ups sound as good as they do...and with a decent amount of gain! They might just stay in there!

New strings, a truss rod adjustment, and intonation done (along with a little fretboard oiling and polish). Plays great!!!
Now just need to get some Sperzels and strap-locks.

Pre-requisite pron:

Ibanez RGR421EXFM, Michael Kelley Vex NV, Ovation Celebrity. Carvin V3
Peavey 412M w/Eminence Wizards & Swamp Thangs, Rocktron Hush Super C, Furman PL-8C,15 band EQ, Boosta grande, ISP Decimator, Dano EQ, Ibanez TBX 150,TC Elec Polytune
At first I was like Meh, another dean..

Then I saw pics...

Forigve me father, for I have done an unholy thing with a picture of a guitar...

Beautiful...very nice...

I wantz it.
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
Off topic, but i'm digging the modded grill on the V3. I bought the polished stainless for mine, but yours definitely has a unique look. Congrats on the guitar!
Nice guitar.Looks good
Last edited by megaduu at Sep 17, 2011,
Tasty

HNGD! Enjoy it!
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
I absolutely love Dean's Time Capsule pickups haha, the new 4.0's are a serious guitar throughout and play great. They also offer them with OFR's for like $100 more or something new. Hey, you got your wings back!
Endorsed by Dean Guitars 07-10
2003 Gibson Flying V w/ Moon Inlay
2006 Fender All-American Partscaster
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

[thread="1166208"]Gibsons Historic Designs[/thread]
Holy moly that looks awesome!!

HNGD!
Laney VH100R, Randall KH 4x12 cab, Harley Benton G212V, ESP LTD EC-1000, Jackson Demmelition King V, LTD KH-602, Tanglewood TW170, LTD EX-50, Squire Strat, Zakk Wylde wah, EHX Small Clone, Blackstar HT-5H
HNGD! I like the liquid look of the quilt.
Bhaok

The following statement is true. The proceeding statement is false.
thats a beautiful flame
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
One of the only deans I like. Although the inlays are horrible imo

HNGD
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat