That's right, a funny news article that isn't courtesy of deathdrummer.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/8303380/chinese-condoms-too-small-for-south-africa

A South African court has blocked the government from buying 11 million female condoms from China, saying they are too small.

The finance ministry had awarded a contract to a firm called Siqamba Medical, which planned to buy the Phoenurse condoms from China, the Beeld newspaper reported on Friday.

A rival firm, Sekunjalo Investments Corporation, turned to the High Court in Pretoria after losing the bid, arguing that their condoms were 20 per cent larger than the Chinese ones.

Judge Sulet Potterill blocked the deal with Siqamba, ruling that the female condoms were too small, made from the wrong material and were not approved by the World Health Organisation, the paper said.

South Africa has more HIV infections than any country in the world, with 5.38 million of its 50 million people carrying the virus.

Ok, so maybe it's a little misleading. I could get a job as a columnist on UG though, right?
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Over 10% of SAs have HIV?

wow
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
This makes my Chineseness sad.
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
Quote by jetfuel495
Well maybe their dicks are just too big.

But in that case the men's dicks would also be too big for the vagina's of the women they're supposed to be having sex with.

Or maybe that's just what the South Africans want us to think...
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.