i'm wondering why i even registered for an account....nothing's happening anymore....this must have been a one week fling thing...where it got big then fizzled...anyone have an account there?how can they say it will pass facebook when at time barely anyone posts?
wasen't it only a beta?
Quote by ErikLensherr
It's threads like this that separate grammar Nazis from only mildly anti-Semitic grammar conservatives.
I think it's still in beta, and people can only join after being invited which really slows things down. I don't post as much as I do when I first got it, but I don't post anything on facebook either these days.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
have you tried adjusting the action and possibly truss rod as well?

edit: oh, google+ buzz....
Last edited by KorYi at Sep 17, 2011,
It never caught on here. Only four of my Facebook friends use it. I guess it's not douchebagy enough for the idots that are found among this years freshmen, not to mention the upcoming year. I swear, it's like watching MTV when you pay attention to them.
@Kensai: You sneaky UG classic user, you.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Last edited by JamSessionFreak at Sep 17, 2011,
I like it, but unfortunately with Facebook, google+ is never going to become big.
Why should anyone explore further when they are already comfortable with the narcissism reflection, knowing everyone busines before they do, low end of humanity that is Facebook.

Plus Google+ seemingly just served to point out faceook faults and give them a chance to right them..
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
I actually wanted to try it but they've kept it in testing far too long. I checked back a couple of times to create an account but now don't think i'll bother. Had trouble etting the account up and running when someone invited me because it was from another country and they make it extremely difficult to change the language.
Quote by Arfey McFeeshy
Why use Google+ now? Facebook's done stole their sorting idea.

This.

They've kept it closed for far too long. It had a hell of a lot of promise but I haven't even been able to give any invites away.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
I like it better than Facebook but there just ain't enough people. I bet it won't last even as long as Wave did.
I really want to try it, but I missed out on the sign up to it, and no-one I know has it so I can't even get invited. Plus, as far as I know, it's closed at the moment, even to people with invites. Shame, 'cause I'd love to be in on it. Hopefully it'll come out of testing soon though, so everyone can use it... *Fingers crossed*
Quote by TheWickerMan666
I really want to try it, but I missed out on the sign up to it, and no-one I know has it so I can't even get invited. Plus, as far as I know, it's closed at the moment, even to people with invites. Shame, 'cause I'd love to be in on it. Hopefully it'll come out of testing soon though, so everyone can use it... *Fingers crossed*

PM me your email. I have 150 google+ invites left
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
I still actively use it, and so do a few UGers. I've been trying to accurately divide the funnies between it, Facebook, and Twitter, which has proven to be difficult.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
People were saying it was going to "kill facebook" but it really never took off. I don't even know anyone who uses Twitter, besides celebrities.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Google can suck my bridgenutz.....
They want you to put in your details, then sell it to people, like banksters. I mean who actually wants to create a huge list of idiots with loads of personal data because they want to do it for you?

Corporate Flange Distortion...
Quote by Electrocuted
Google can suck my bridgenutz.....
They want you to put in your details, then sell it to people, like banksters. I mean who actually wants to create a huge list of idiots with loads of personal data because they want to do it for you?

Corporate Flange Distortion...

And Facebook is safe and secure
Unless of course, your post is meant towards all social networking sites - in that case I agree.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by MiserySignals11
Not really. Had I made a thread, people woud say "searchbar duhhh"

Yes, so you revived a thread. I didn't say that you should have done something else, I just wanted to post the pic

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
I have one. Set it up from my phone cause I was bored at work one day.
Cant seem to find anyone I know.
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by MiserySignals11
People were saying it was going to "kill facebook" but it really never took off. I don't even know anyone who uses Twitter, besides celebrities.

Despite my previous post in this thread, Twitter is infinitely better (and by better I mean more fun) than any other social network. I rarely use Facebook or G+ any more.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.