Page 1 of 2
Jeez, looking back today on some of the threads i have started/posted in in the past few years; i feel insanely stupid lol.

anyone else feel like this for any reason sometimes?
"I'll have 2 number nines, a number nine large, a number six with extra dip, a number seven, two number forty-fives, one with cheese, and a large soda" ~Melvin 'Big Smoke' Harris.
sometimes i feel stupid and contagious!
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Me not stupid
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by SlayingDragons
I think that if you don't get that at least occasionally you're incredibly ignorant.

or you have had no progress in your life/development

as for me. I feel stupid for thinking becoming a rockstar is just as it's in the movies like Doors or something... WRONG! You're not even gonna become a rockstar cause that thing is gone in our era. That doesn't necessarily mean you can't earn solid income with your music though.
the only time i feel smart is when i'm being contrasted by idiots. objectively, i'm kinda stupid.
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
Looking at old posts, yes. I see stuff like "lol jk" way too much and I wonder why I was ever like that

Sometimes, I'll be talking to someone who is way younger than me, and he'll say something and I have no idea what he's talking about. I've always been in top classes and had good grades, but I feel so stupid when a 14 year old confuses me
All the time lol. Either rly stupid, or really kiddish and immature
Please call me Rainer, was 16 and empty minded when I made my profile.

Sometimes I talk to myself too...but never on the internet.
lol, people should look at the threads I've posted and tell me if I'm stupid or not :p

if you want to take the time that is...
"I'll have 2 number nines, a number nine large, a number six with extra dip, a number seven, two number forty-fives, one with cheese, and a large soda" ~Melvin 'Big Smoke' Harris.
Quote by Oblivoath666
lol, people should look at the threads I've posted and tell me if I'm stupid or not :p

if you want to take the time that is...

The thread title fails. So yes! You are stupid.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
The thread title fails. So yes! You are stupid.

yay?
Posting in the pit makes you stupid.

Just look what happend to Kensai...
yes, always, mostly when i read old chats, (messenger, facebook, whatever)
Yep.

My first thread was about cows.

I was all like "lol hu else thiks cows ar funny".

And looking at old Facebook statuses; I was exceptionally pretentious.
Hurr.
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
When I think back to my early middle school days. I was pretty stupid/ignorant/naive, but then again, we all were.
pinga
It continues to get worse each year as you age until you die.

The death of your stupidity is perfection.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Quote by Hasok
Posting in the pit makes you stupid.

Just look what happend to Kensai...

Bitch I only get smrter.

Quote by mystical_1
It continues to get worse each year as you age until you die.

The death of your stupidity is perfection.

That would imply young people are smarter than older people, which we all know is a lie.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
translated:

"lol look at me i'v been here for 3 yars im not a nub"
your whisper may sway the weak, but when i speak it roars the seas
i say shit that makes me feel like that every day
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Yes I feel stoopid every now and then.

Quote by theogonia777
sometimes i feel stupid and contagious!

Catch the Dragon
Quote by hriday_hazarika
This thread is as terrible as music, which sucks balls.
This is a stupid post I just posted. Damn, I feel stupid.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Every month or so I look back at the previous month and think about how much I sucked back then, but how much I rock now.
No, Ts.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Quote by CoreysMonster
Me stupid? That's unpossible!

Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Looking back on how I used to be, particularly on the internet... I was a tit. However, I think that's good because I have learned from my experiences.

In the present tense... only concerning Mathematics. Otherwise, I am comfortable with my intelligence. I sometimes do stupid things, but it's mostly from clumsiness as opposed to stupidity.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Now you're doing it again.

Just because I have some strong opinions doesn't mean I agree with everything I say.
Page 1 of 2