Selling this as I really don't need the wattage and fancy a big change in my gear as I never really indulge that much. Going to completely change my amp rig.

This is very good condition. Never been gigged, in a non-smokers home, comes with a 3 year warranty and footswitch.
Pics are posted below. Delivery would have to be Courier paid for by the buyer or pick-up (from Gosport) or within about 10 miles.
I'm looking for about £600 O.N.O. Not really interested in trades unless you're selling an Orange Dark Terror.

http://s307.photobucket.com/albums/nn315/hughh20/Blackstar HT60/

Make me an offer.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Forgot to subscribe and say I'm based in the Portsmouth area of the UK.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Quote by Sonny_sam
Because I'm nice, here's a working link to the album http://s307.photobucket.com/albums/nn315/hughh20/Blackstar%20HT60/

Thank you, i'm just special.

I forgot to mention that there's a standard Kinsman amp stand included that fits the amp just perfectly.

Quote by Spoonman69
Hi,
I was just wondering whether you still have this or if you've already sold it?
cheers
Quote by Bourny
Hi,
I was just wondering whether you still have this or if you've already sold it?
cheers

I've sold it, but it's being picked up on the 22nd October. If it drops through then I'll let you know.

Quote by Spoonman69
Quote by hugh20
I've sold it, but it's being picked up on the 22nd October. If it drops through then I'll let you know.

Ok Cheers mate