So at school yesterday, I got a buncha new music from a friend of mine. One album I'm really glad I got from him is Black Gives Way To Blue by Alice in Chains. I got it from his laptop onto a flash drive, then onto my laptop. But when I put it on Windows Media Player, none of the track lengths show up under the "length" column. I right clicked all of the songs and looked at the properties, and they all said they were mp3's. But the track lengths don't show up.
Same thing with One-X by Three Days Grace. Any ideas of what is wrong?
Quote by Mainer
So at school yesterday, I got a buncha new music from a friend of mine. One album I'm really glad I got from him is Black Gives Way To Blue by Alice in Chains. I got it from his laptop onto a flash drive, then onto my laptop. But when I put it on Windows Media Player, none of the track lengths show up under the "length" column. I right clicked all of the songs and looked at the properties, and they all said they were mp3's. But the track lengths don't show up.

There's your problem.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
sounds like you copied the playlist file.
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
do they still play without the length? if they do then just let the song finish and it should appear, atleast it usually works for me.
You're not using Spotify. That's what's wrong.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by Neo Evil11
There's your problem.

Exactly this.

Winamp or Mediamonkey are your answers.

Personally I like winamp.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Quote by Mainer

there's your problem
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Off topic, but I surprisingly prefer Vista's version of WMP to 7's. The advanced tag editor feature is unavailable in 7
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
WMP works fine for me
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
Quote by Krieger91
Exactly this.

Winamp or Mediamonkey are your answers.

Personally I like winamp.

This.

Except I prefer MediaMonkey
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Emperor's Child
WMP works fine for me

This, it plays music, it's really all you need from a music player on your computer. I just have iTunes to copy shit to my iPod
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Mainer
One album I'm really glad I got from him is Black Gives Way To Blue by Alice in Chains.

My fav AIC album!
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
This, it plays music, it's really all you need from a music player on your computer.

This is stupid logic.

Who needs a Dual Rectifier when all you really need is a shitty Behringer starter amp?
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Burgery
This is stupid logic.

Who needs a Dual Rectifier when all you really need is a shitty Behringer starter amp?

I'm sorry you're too superior for WMP
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
I'm sorry you're too superior for WMP

Quote by korinaflyingv