Page 1 of 2
What are all of you punks doing on this board talking about nonsense. I have dreams, I have aspirations, and none of them are related to your mindless talk of movies, games, and tv shows. All of you should be ashamed of yourselves, I've tried to make it big for fourteen yeas and I work at a car wash, can you imagine the depression I feel on a daily basis and then I come home trying to promote myself and all I see is threads about Glee and your crappy movies.
Cry more.

EDIT: This is an off-topic section, there are plenty of other sections that talk about music.
Last edited by UntilISleep at Sep 17, 2011,
Quote by BRM_PTX
What are all of you punks doing on this board talking about nonsense. I have dreams, I have aspirations, and none of them are related to your mindless talk of movies, games, and tv shows. All of you should be ashamed of yourselves, I've tried to make it big for fourteen yeas and I work at a car wash, can you imagine the depression I feel on a daily basis and then I come home trying to promote myself and all I see is threads about Glee and your crappy movies.

So what's your big dream then? A hendrix cover band with your fat neck bearded friends?
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Quote by BRM_PTX

Your music is most likely terrible and you deserve nothing else then your shitty job. Shut up.

You don't even have any music uploaded on your profile.
Go back to your car wash punk.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Woah, didn't realize it was whine o'clock already.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Cool story, brah.
Crazier than a fish with titties.
Quote by Lord_Hondros
That was a great troll, and it made me laugh. Which then made me cause I was having a good time being scared shitless

Quote by behind_you
Grandfather clocks and jizz.
He says he wants to promote himself, and he hasn't posted a single song on his profile or in Recordings. But he does know that other subforums exists, judging by his threads.
I hope your band makes it as a one hit wonder, which then gets covered by Glee.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

It's not our fault your music sucks.

Musicians also have other hobbies and interests shockingly enough.
Big up's on the perseverance, but you should probably be realistic about it. You'e been playing for 14 years, so I can safely presume you are at least 14. Maybe go back to school and just do the music for enjoyment?
I've got the spirit, but lose the feeling.
Quote by whoomit
What you REALLY need is a new squeegee.

Quote by lushacrous
I hope your band makes it as a one hit wonder, which then gets covered by Glee.

You bastards. I just peed my pants.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
This guy actually sound like the biggest looser ever. Working at a car wash, trying to "make it" for the past 14 years, then moaning about it on the internet. Get a life man.
Is it hot in here??

This one time in Dubai.....

If you put your career's success/failure into someone else's hands and blame someone else I understand why you haven't succeded. And you don't deserve to either.
Quote by jetfuel495
Looks like it's time to start getting used to them adult diapers, eh?

Listen all of you punks, I know a little about the music biz, I went backstage at an NSYNC concert 4 times and I even talked to JC once and shook his hand. I want all you to know your hateful abrasive comments will not keep me from fulfilling my dreams. Everyday I drive my Prius to the car wash and hope my life gets better and I come home to play music with my little brother Charles.
~~~Founder of the Hendrix Club~~~
PM me to join
Member #2 of the Cream club
Yes, we should be ashamed of ourselves for posting offtopic content in an offtopic subforum.
Quote by BRM_PTX
Listen all of you punks, I know a little about the music biz, I went backstage at an NSYNC concert 4 times and I even talked to JC once and shook his hand. I want all you to know your hateful abrasive comments will not keep me from fulfilling my dreams. Everyday I drive my Prius to the car wash and hope my life gets better and I come home to play music with my little brother Charles.

I saw you post that troll face bro. Work on your speedy deletion skills.
Quote by genghisgandhi
I saw you post that troll face bro. Work on your speedy deletion skills.

This.
Quote by BRM_PTX

You know how I know you're gay?
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder

Quote by BRM_PTX

unsuccessful troll is....... well you know....

unsuccessful and all that
Quote by BRM_PTX

2/10 in trollmanship
Quote by BRM_PTX
Everyday I drive my Prius to the car wash and hope my life gets better

pretty sure this is a troll thread after this statement
Quote by BRM_PTX

Trying a bit too hard.

No use in trying to save face now guy..

LET THE HINEYHOLOCAUST CONTINUE
██░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒████████▓▓██
▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒████████▓▓
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▓█████▒██▓▓
█▓▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▓██▒▒▒██▓▓
██▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒█▓▒▓▒██
▓█▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░▒█▓░▒▒▓▓██
▓▓▓▒██▓▓▓▓▒▓██▓▓▓▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒░▓▓▓
Quote by BRM_PTX
Listen all of you punks, I know a little about the music biz, I went backstage at an NSYNC concert.

I don't believe you've ever even been to an NSYNC concert.

Meanwhile, I went to a Backstreet Boys concert this summer, and I actually have proof of that
Quote by BRM_PTX

I call bullshit, Jesus would never listen to NSYNC because homosexuality is wrong.
Last edited by madbasslover at Sep 17, 2011,
Page 1 of 2