View poll results: Would you?
Yes
18 27%
No
19 29%
"Put him in a body bad, Johnny!"
29 44%
Voters: 66.
Now I assume most of the Pit has seen the 80's film 'The Karate Kid'. Everyone remembers the climatic fight where Daniel-San faces off against Johnny of the cobra kai. During the fight Daniel-San injures his leg and so, to take advantage of it, the Cobra Kai coach tells Johnny to 'sweep the leg'. Now if you were Johnny in this position would you cave in to your coach and sweep the leg?

Why wouldn't I?
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by creelers
I'd definitely put him in a body bad.

*needs "whatno.gif" *
Quote by LostLegion
This thread has no point at all

Sweep the leg, LostLegion.

Sweep it.
I do full contact karate, he would've been mashed to a pulp when I was through with him.
My gear:
Ibanez RG 570 w. Irongear pickups
Tokai EX-55 Korina Explorer
Laney VC50 w. Eminence speakers
Digitech Bad Monkey
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
ISP Decimator
Roland Cube 20X
BC Rich Bronze Series Warlock
Telling him to sweep the leg isn't really bad, it's good strategy. Why wouldn't you take advantage of your opponents weakness in a tournament?
I'd have destroyed him using nothing but jabs, right hooks and drunken rage. Because that's how men fight, karate kiddie
I'd fast forward to the superior second movie.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Pfft, everyone knows Johnny's the star of the film, not that dweeb from New Jersey. He's the KARATE. KID.
Quote by AnAngrySquirrel
Pfft, everyone knows Johnny's the star of the film, not that dweeb from New Jersey. He's the KARATE. KID.

I think they're all karate kids, actually.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Trailen
I do full contact karate, he would've been mashed to a pulp when I was through with him.

As opposed to no contact Karate.
Quote by Avedas
As opposed to no contact Karate.

As opposed to the skin-touch point karate featured in the film.
My gear:
Ibanez RG 570 w. Irongear pickups
Tokai EX-55 Korina Explorer
Laney VC50 w. Eminence speakers
Digitech Bad Monkey
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
ISP Decimator
Roland Cube 20X
BC Rich Bronze Series Warlock
You been watching Karate Kid on TV or Crackle lately? It seems like I can't escape The Karate Kid these days.

TS: I got a question for you. Would you rather train with Mr. Miyagi or the Cobra Kai dojo? I would totally do Cobra Kai, they are some hardcore mothers.
i would have hung paint buckets on strings in the stairwell, then hurled them down the stairs when he tried to walk up them.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by K Reyn
You been watching Karate Kid on TV or Crackle lately? It seems like I can't escape The Karate Kid these days.

TS: I got a question for you. Would you rather train with Mr. Miyagi or the Cobra Kai dojo? I would totally do Cobra Kai, they are some hardcore mothers.

Considering Pat Morita was a closet alcoholic who never did martial arts in his life, I'm going with Cobra Kai as well
Quote by CoreysMonster
Considering Pat Morita was a closet alcoholic who never did martial arts in his life, I'm going with Cobra Kai as well

Stop breaking the illusion!