Okay, I smoked some weed a few days ago and my mom is pushing me to get a job. How long does it usually take for my pee to finally be clean again? Is there anyway to speed up the process?
"When words fail, music speaks"

Gamertag - Acoustickk

Call me Vincent
It's fat soluble so your body fat% is going to play a big factor. But it usually averages around a couple of weeks. After filling out applications and going through the interview and hopefully hire process it should be out of your system. GNC sells products that will detox your system and give you clean urine if need be.
DT bro, but it depends on how much you smoked and how often you smoke.
it can take anywhere from a few days to a month.
I smoke like Rasta, got hair like pasta
I be sippin' on them shots then bustin' rhymes like Busta

Load up the bong, crank up the song, let the informa call 911
Quote by PinoyxRockar
Okay, I smoked some weed a few days ago and my mom is pushing me to get a job. How long does it usually take for my pee to finally be clean again? Is there anyway to speed up the process?

Most jobs don't actually drug test, they just tell you drug testing is a possibility.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
It should be anywhere from about 5 days to a week or so if you've only smoked once for cannabis to be out of your system. Remember to drink lots of water to purify your bloodstream so you can piss it out even faster.
Not all job require a urine test. Still. Better safe than sorry.

But, as said before. Can take a week to a month.
You won't fail if there's not a high enough concentration. If you only smoked once, it'll be gone in a few days. But even if you piss the next day you may pass depending on how diluted it is. In my expierience though, Drug tests are fairly rare unless you get injured at work or something
My sig? Nice.
It can be detected up to 6 months. Go to you local head shop and get a "cleanser". Ask for a cleanser, or the staff will just walk away. They work great, but you have to drink lots of water. If they offer you a postion, they will tell to go get a drug test right away.
Last edited by siksofus at Sep 17, 2011,
Dude, you probably won't get drug tested....If corporate came to my theater and drug tested everyone, at least 90% of the staff would be fired.
Sail upon the open skies
orange juice will clear it faster but you are still looking at a couple of weeks.you wont be tested though.i work in a pharmaceutical lab and i didnt even get tested, all i had to do was sign a declaration stating a dont do drugs
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
I only smoked around 1/3rd of a gram. I only had 1 gram on me at the time. I'm going to apply for jobs next week hopefully my piss will be fine then.
"When words fail, music speaks"

Gamertag - Acoustickk

Call me Vincent
It takes 30 days. Alcohol is much better, if u can hide it well,u can work drunk lolo
Quote by PinoyxRockar
I only smoked around 1/3rd of a gram. I only had 1 gram on me at the time. I'm going to apply for jobs next week hopefully my piss will be fine then.

Why are you worrying you haven't even applied yet, might not even want to interview you.

What job are you applying for?
Last edited by smokeysteve22 at Sep 17, 2011,
^
Quote by siksofus
It can be detected up to 6 months. Go to you local head shop and get a "cleanser". Ask for a cleanser, or the staff will just walk away. They work great, but you have to drink lots of water. If they offer you a postion, they will tell to go get a drug test right away.
No it can't... Even hair only lasts up to 90 days... If you smoked everyday for a year then quit and drank water and exercised the thc would be outta your system in a month...
Quote by Korpi
It takes 30 days. Alcohol is much better, if u can hide it well,u can work drunk lolo

It takes UP TO 30 days. can be as little as a few days if you don't smoke often. Working drunk is awful though
I smoke like Rasta, got hair like pasta
I be sippin' on them shots then bustin' rhymes like Busta

Load up the bong, crank up the song, let the informa call 911