http://www.wired.com/listening_post/2008/04/a-scientific-at/

Seriously, WTF. The most wanted music sounds awful but this is just something else. Wow.

For fans of: Fantomas, Mr Bungle, Crotchduster, etc
Last edited by Afroboy267 at Sep 17, 2011,
This reminds me of the time scientists tried to create the worst song ever or something a few years ago, because there was a thread on here about it and I listened to the song and it was kindof awesome, just hella weird.

EDIT: Oh this is it. I still dig it. Surely they could come up with some out of tune shit that actually does suck as opposed to being really campy as this song is.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Last edited by bradulator at Sep 17, 2011,
i believe the fact that we know it's supposed to be annoying plays a massive role in just how annoying we think it is.

however, man, this is annoying. the constant changing volume is pissing me off.

EDIT: holy shit there's an opera rapper
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by bradulator
This reminds me of the time scientists tried to create the worst song ever or something a few years ago, because there was a thread on here about it and I listened to the song and it was kindof awesome, just hella weird.

EDIT: Oh this is it. I still dig it. Surely they could come up with some out of tune shit that actually does suck as opposed to being really campy as this song is.

Dissonance is too easy- They needed to make a legitimate attempt.
Quote by Afroboy267
2008 < old < really, really old

This is the internet, bro. Shit from last week is ancient.
Let's go shopping... AT WALMART!

This is actually pretty old though.
DO YOU LIEK ME???

cause i dont like you

Quote by Floods_Solo
Lol. If insomniac's were called something less cool like "cock lords" or something I bet there would be significantly less people claiming to be it.
to me this isn't even annoying, just really f*cking hilarious XD i must be one of those ones.
your whisper may sway the weak, but when i speak it roars the seas
I'm really digging the start, with the accordion and the "wild west" feel.

The opera rapper is just too funny.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
do you guy think theres a relationship between musicians and music tolerance vs non musicians, it seems to me we all dont think this is too bad, some even enjoyed it
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
do you guy think theres a relationship between musicians and music tolerance vs non musicians, it seems to me we all dont think this is too bad, some even enjoyed it

Yes.
That gave me undesirable physical reactions
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
is it odd that I enjoyed that a million times more than the Most wanted song they also created?
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
I actually really liked that intro. And the beat isn't half bad, I just didn't like the really bad quality midi drums. That could come from me having spent the last 2 weeks being a complete pedant on finding good drum samples to produce electronica.