I recently got into a car accident and now i dont have a car and i find it very hard to get through a normal days routine. I was just wondering if you guys find it so that your sort of helpless without your car. I mean i feel as if im helpless in my situation. Also what are some ways that a car can change your life
-1971 Fender Telecaster
-Schecter C-1 Classic
-Agile AL-2000 With Floyd
-Guild D35 NT
-Washburn D10S12
-Epiphone EC-20
-Rogue LX205B
-Vox Satchurator
-Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
-Boss DD-20
-Pre CBS Fender Pro Reverb
-Crate BT25
-Yamaha DGX220
i'm able to go to the Uni i want to and stay at home (i have my reasons). Without a car it'd be either a 2 hour bus journey or multiple train journeys.

So yeah, not really helpless but having one does make getting round a lot more convinient.
Without a car, you probably cannot get a woman.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
I don't have a car.
Quote by Våd Hamster
Fuck yes you are the best poster ever

do you wanna hear a little piano composition I have just made?, I promise it don't totally sucks, you can hear it on my profile, any feedback would be really appreciated -C4C
If you were hit by a car at a reasonable speed, i dare say that would change your life
i have to take the bus everyday to get to school. at least my work is a short walk away from the college
-1971 Fender Telecaster
-Schecter C-1 Classic
-Guild D35 NT
-Washburn D10S12
-Epiphone EC-20
-Rogue LX205B
-Vox Satchurator
-Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
-Boss DD-20
-Crate BT25
-Yamaha DGX220
It is the difference between pussy and lack of pussy

But really though no car sucks after getting used to having one for a while. I was without mine for a week one time and everything sucked. Going to work or a friends was such a hassle.

Did you total it?
its getting worked on but the radiators cracked
-1971 Fender Telecaster
-Schecter C-1 Classic
-Guild D35 NT
-Washburn D10S12
-Epiphone EC-20
-Rogue LX205B
-Vox Satchurator
-Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
-Boss DD-20
-Crate BT25
-Yamaha DGX220
Lol depends on what kind of car you get. don't get an oversized man truck (Dodge Ramcharger) you will have NO money left...
Quote by arsonite
I flash my ridiculously white teeth at you in contempt Sir!

Quote by son_of_bodom

OT: variety is the spice of life, my genitals don't discriminate on the basis of religion.
Quote by rock.freak667

It's a shame it's come down to materialistic things.

But yes without a car I would not be able to go to school.
Yup. Totaled my jeep a while back. Lost my job, and had to drop out of school for a semester. Life blew ass that month.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
I live in Boston. No car needed/wanted.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by rock.freak667

Not true. What you're saying is that YOU specifically probably cannot get a woman.
Ball Custom Mark I

Korg Pitchblack > Dunlop Crybaby wah > mODDball audio Green Bastard > Marshall GV2 Guv'nor Plus > EHX Holy Stain > MXR Phase 90 > MXR Carbon Copy

Jet City JCA20h
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Blackstar HTV212
Quote by El_Lobo_1
Lol depends on what kind of car you get. don't get an oversized man truck (Dodge Ramcharger) you will have NO money left...

Yeah, cause it'll keep breaking down on you for no apparent reason.

I remember a guy at DPS telling me that when they had the new Ram's, that they put at least 3 transmissions though them in 2 years before they got rid of them...brand new trucks, didn't last 2 years with DPS.
I spent the first two and a half years of my enlistment without a car. I've only had one for about a week and a half, but my god it has been so freeing. No more asking for rides or waiting for people to come get me, and I can listen to whatever the hell I want however damn loud I want it.
Quote by rock.freak667

False, get a motorcycle.

*After a ride*
"brb I need to go inside real quick" (huh? what? ok, whatever)
*looks down at passenger seat and it's wet*

Quote by CaptDin
Why stop at one?

Saw one of those today that was red where yours is blue. It had a lift and knobbies on it. Looked real nice.