Anyone going on halloween?
You are part of the rebel alliance, and a traitor.

Dunno. You?
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Quote by guitarist41
Dunno. You?

Yep

No.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
It is predominently for people living around manchester. It does say that on the title, dont really know why yoi would come into the forum otherwise.

Quote by br33dlove
Something is happening where I live now. Whoa.

OT: No idea what that is.

exactly this. i live in manchester but that sounds like one of those things that i don't want to go to.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I thought they'd shut Kitchen down. o__O

Yeah, they got shut down for serving so many underage teenagers, it's back open now though.
Quote by xAbyssusx
Yeah, they got shut down for serving so many underage teenagers, it's back open now though.

didn't hear it was back open, when did this happen. in fairness i always found it a bit s#!t when i went :/ so its Witchwood as per usual for me on halloween.
i'm Ginger its fun
Quote by Sparky-MMA
didn't hear it was back open, when did this happen. in fairness i always found it a bit s#!t when i went :/ so its Witchwood as per usual for me on halloween.

Whats witchwood?

I'd rather shit myself at a funeral, Ts. But yes, I will be there.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Quote by The9
Whats witchwood?

Rock bar in ashton, if you catch the train to huddersfield or stalybridge from victoria station, (normally 27mins past 57 mins past and stalybridge ones are random but usually 14 mins past) first stop then walk towards ikea then left before the roundabout, you cant miss it, its generally better than kitch plus on special occasions theres £1 bar for a few hours, even though its not expensive anyway
i'm Ginger its fun
Quote by Sparky-MMA
(normally 27mins past 57 mins past and stalybridge ones are random but usually 14 mins past)

This will start a RIOT! in me
Quote by Paramore.

trains are a daily part of my life, plus i've studied in the city center since leaving high school, so 5 years of catching the same trains, i've just got used to the times its not like i have the timetable on my wall or anything
i'm Ginger its fun
Quote by ripple07
I'd rather shit myself at a funeral, Ts. But yes, I will be there.

you're from manchester?
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
What is it like there now? The last time I went it was in April and it was practically dead, they only had one room open. I heard they had lost their licence to serve alcohol for a little while but got it back and were trying to get people going there again?

It used to be an awesome place before then. Can't afford to go for Halloween though.
Oh flange.
Rock kitchen... many women go there, I presume?
DeVillains!
Quote by Ylasto
Rock kitchen... many women go there, I presume?

icwutudidthar but no, not really, its sorta minor sausage fest or all the girls are taken, its technically part of the man met student village but they let anyone in, but its pretty poor. or it used to be,
i'm Ginger its fun
its not that great, plus ill be back in london
now extra flamey
Halloween was good, you go in a good outfit and the girls dont leave you alone. Never been in sept for halloween. Cheers forthe witchwood guy, might check that out

Quote by The9
Halloween was good, you go in a good outfit and the girls dont leave you alone. Never been in sept for halloween. Cheers forthe witchwood guy, might check that out

its a good night out if you have a few people with you and can face a night with a random assortment of music, one night the music ranged from lamb of god, to aqua to avenged sevenfold all within 30 mins
i'm Ginger its fun
Quote by Sparky-MMA
its a good night out if you have a few people with you and can face a night with a random assortment of music, one night the music ranged from lamb of god, to aqua to avenged sevenfold all within 30 mins

I was in dancing to Master of puppets then right before the solo some trance shit came on. WTF

I wont be going cos i'm under 18. One of the shitty under-18 clubs will probably be on though, and they're always great for a laugh!
¡sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ suɐılɐɹʇsnɐ ʎluo

E-married to danny the fish

Quote by Kensai
That's a purdy mouth you got there, zelestros. Why don't we make good use of that in other ways...
Quote by myevilside
I wont be going cos i'm under 18. One of the shitty under-18 clubs will probably be on though, and they're always great for a laugh!

The door staff dont ID IF your in an outfit

Quote by xAbyssusx

Would have said maybe if it weren't for this new piece of info. I have no desire to spend my evening (or any of my time, for that matter) watching 15/16/17 year olds get far to intoxicated for their own good and make cocks of themselves.

Even so, whether I go anywhere depends on what shift(s) my lovely place of work puts me on.