A little bit out-of-sync, eh? Haha.. It bothered me a bit so I muted the right speaker.. haha..

Now with the vocals, I dunno.. Maybe a little bit of power.. I guess the scream was okay..
For the singing, work on putting a little more power into them. Pitch would fall flat once in a while so keep true to the note you're singing. Don't slide up to the note, start right into it. Work on lower register.
Decent overall though.

For the screaming, work on getting a little bit of range. All of your screams are low pitch, variation makes things interesting. Really put some guts into it and tighten the throat in a higher place more towards your nose/head to get a little more depth.
Good tone and power.
Quote by Wraithbound
For the singing, work on putting a little more power into them. Pitch would fall flat once in a while so keep true to the note you're singing. Don't slide up to the note, start right into it. Work on lower register.
Decent overall though.

For the screaming, work on getting a little bit of range. All of your screams are low pitch, variation makes things interesting. Really put some guts into it and tighten the throat in a higher place more towards your nose/head to get a little more depth.
Good tone and power.

thanks for critique dude we'll deff work on it thanks alot!