Poll: Does a girl's intelligence affect how attracted you are to her physically?
Poll Options
View poll results: Does a girl's intelligence affect how attracted you are to her physically?
Yes
245 83%
No
49 17%
Voters: 294.
Page 1 of 4
A melody is like a pretty girl
Who cares if it's the dumbest in the world?

I saw a girl about a week ago I've been crushin' on mad hard. Yesterday, I heard that she [stupid thing I won't mention to avoid an unrelated argument]. While if she came up to me tomorrow and said "I want your pretentious cock inside me, genghis," I would oblige, I no long think about her as often as I did before I found out about aforementioned stupid thing.

So does a girl's intelligence affect how attracted you are to her physically? I think yes, but it could just be some sort of mental thing.
Well now you gotta mention the thing.

Details, Genghis. It's what makes Sparkle Motion run so smoothly.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
If they want to fuck me they're dumb as a post so the answer is definitely yes.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Well, now I want to know what stupid thing she did so I can judge her too. I love judging bitches. I'm betting she's pro-life isn't she? I hate when women are pro-life and the reasons basically add up to "babies are so cuteeee"
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Not really. There's a girl I've been chasing after, and she's not the brightest, but her personality, humour, and great looks more than make up for it.
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
All my girlfriends were dumb. Now I'm just holding out for a girl I can talk to

Intelligence is a suuuuper turn on.
Well put it this way, a retard will still find a retard attractive. Personally I like to have my women be of similar intelligence, knowing I can outsmart her is very unattractive to me.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
Nope. I have the habit of thinking with my penis. I have been with girls as dumb as rocks, but dayyummmmm they was fine.
pinga
Yes, she could be the hottest looking girl in the entire world but if she's stupider than a box of rocks, then I wouldn't waste any time on her.

Seriously now, why would you be attracted to someone that you can't have a good intellectual conversation with?
Quote by genghisgandhi
You shouldn't expect me to do anything.

I'm going to call you GhengusGhhandy until you tell us.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Sep 18, 2011,
Quote by Somekid94
Yes, she could be the hottest looking girl in the entire world but if she's stupider than a box of rocks, then I wouldn't waste any time on her.

Seriously now, why would you be attracted to someone that you can't have a good intellectual conversation with?

PHYSICAL attraction. I can't sex up her personality, but if she's hot enough, ill definitely put up with some of her crap.
pinga
Quote by Somekid94

sometimes a man just wants to put the thingy inside a whatsit.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Yes and no. If she's dumb, then CHANCES are that her personality probably sucks and she's very shallow. In that case, I would pretty much pass. However, if she's really funny and all around pleasant on top of being stupid, then it would be a yes.
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

your talking about that youtube singing chick arent ya?
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Can't do it.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Cb4rabid
PHYSICAL attraction. I can't sex up her personality, but if she's hot enough, ill definitely put up with some of her crap.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqXi8WmQ_WM ???

I prefer smarter girls but I have a really bizarre taste in women. I love fat women for some reason. My girlfriend is smart and fat so its great.
Quote by megano28
Well put it this way, a retard will still find a retard attractive. Personally I like to have my women be of similar intelligence, knowing I can outsmart her is very unattractive to me.

this
Quote by Koshman32
Not really. There's a girl I've been chasing after, and she's not the brightest, but her personality, humour, and great looks more than make up for it.

Agreed, and I'm in a similar situation.
I was going to answer in the reverse with intelligence being a factor of attractiveness for men but that's already obvious. I'm sorry your brains and your dicks have to suffer such dissonance.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by tayroar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqXi8WmQ_WM ???

I prefer smarter girls but I have a really bizarre taste in women. I love fat women for some reason. My girlfriend is smart and fat so its great.

Yes, partially. (in reference to the video).

Believe me, being dumb and shallow is a huge turn off but im a 17 year old dude, and my two heads are constantly battling each other, and I think we all know which one usually ends up winning the debate.
pinga
Quote by Cb4rabid
Yes, partially. (in reference to the video).

Believe me, being dumb and shallow is a huge turn off but im a 17 year old dude, and my two heads are constantly battling each other, and I think we all know which one usually ends up winning the debate.

See at your age I had my first kiss and lost my virginity, so I guess I never really had that problem. (Actually had my first kiss and lost my virginity in the same night)
Quote by tayroar
See at your age I had my first kiss and lost my virginity, so I guess I never really had that problem. (Actually had my first kiss and lost my virginity in the same night)

I blame the hormones and the fact that im one horny bastard.
pinga
Quote by jetfuel495
Guess that's better for her health.

They don't call you ThroatRuiner for nothin', Genghis

Yeah I've heard Genghis has a mad dong. They call it Genghis because of the amount of destruction it's left behind.
It depends.
If I just want to bone her, I don't care how stupid she is.
If I want something more, like a relationship, stupidity is a deal breaker no matter how hot she is.
ghengis you tell us the thing right now

i got'cho back yo
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by genghisgandhi
Genghis enslaves the bitch, Gandhi liberates her. This insures there will always be a steady stream of pussy.

And it builds interesting abused wife syndrome. You gotta love ****in' up a woman's mind.
Quote by genghisgandhi
All the guesses on the stupid thing have been wrong.

"I listen to underground rap, like Immortal Technique... none of that fake shit."
Page 1 of 4