Hell yeah, Phil Heath took the title from Jay Cutler after 4 years running!!

What you guys think, fair decision?

Personally, I think Kai Greene should of won, but the judges are pretty strict with size.
Quote by Portuguese_boy
Jay Cutler entered Super Sayan mode..

Fuuuuarrrk

I was pretty shocked by that pic... how did he get his abs looking better than before he became a fridge?

Phil Heath has them arms, though.

However, it's Mr.Olympia. Judges like to stick to chain winners as long as they come in conditioned, I think Jay will win again guessing by the pic above.
All that muscle and he still can't wipe his own ass after he deuces.

What a sad world.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by strat0blaster
All that muscle and he still can't wipe his own ass after he deuces.

What a sad world.

Pretty sure he has a bish that does that for him!
Quote by garden of grey
Pretty sure he has a bish that does that for him!

What a glamorous job. I'm sure she's honored.

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
ugh i dont think humans are supposed to look like that
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
Quote by SG_dave
These comps have gotten ****ed up.
When Arnie used to compete people actually looked good, now if you aren't 90% veins and your head doesn't look like a golfball you're not even considered.

These are the glamour shots of the current contenders that you are looking at.

Due to so much human growth hormone, insulin, test variations, and synthol being rounded into these guys, their guts look sickening. (Partially from eating so much, mostly from HGH making your organs grow.)

They are a new level of huge, but they are obviously walking pharmacies. I do understand how Arnie is viewed as the king of bodybuilding still, considering he was the one who made bodybuilding a way huger deal than it used to be.

I prefer natural, extremely conditioned bodybuilders even though they lack the World of Warcraft character calves and superhero size muscles, I think they look great. Robby Sardinia is a beast and supposedly has never taken brohormones or HGH, check it out:

All of these pics are well under 200lbs.
Last edited by garden of grey at Sep 18, 2011,
that's really gross looking.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
Quote by Jah_Babylon
Hell yeah, Phil Heath took the title from Jay Cutler after 4 years running!!

What you guys think, fair decision?

Personally, I think Kai Greene should of won, but the judges are pretty strict with size.

What?
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
Quote by garden of grey
Think that's gross?

Meet Jay Gutler!

(Invalid img)

yeah, thats the only think I hate about modern bodybuilding is the 'Pot bellies" from HGH abuse. The reason their guy sticks out is because their intestines are pushed out.

I use anabolics but I dont abuse it like these guys do.
The public often think anabolics are the cause of the most hideous features of modern bodybuilders, especially because of that bullshitter Greg Valentino.

Heavy HGH abuse and synthol are ridiculous.

I would never use anabolics, but they get a really bad rep from liar bodybuilders who ****ed up their body and still want attention so they go on TV and whine + blame it on steroids even though it was they who ****ed up in many ways, not test.
Quote by garden of grey
Think that's gross?

Meet Jay Gutler!

(Invalid img)

Now, not that I'm looking at this guy's ass or anything but...

What the f*ck is wrong with that guy's ass?
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
Muscle striations happen when you are mad lean, they come after veins.

They are the literal bands of muscles that swell when you swoll up becoming visible from being so well developed and lean.

Glute striations are the meanest of them all, lol.
Quote by Woffelz
You guys really like your muscly men...:P

no homo, brah.

Just kidding, we are all collectively one giant

Quote by garden of grey
Muscle striations happen when you are mad lean, they come after veins.

They are the literal bands of muscles that swell when you swoll up becoming visible from being so well developed and lean.

Glute striations are the meanest of them all, lol.

Yeah your right man, but if you look closely to Jay's ass (no homo) you can see the injection site scars lol
Quote by Jah_Babylon
Yeah your right man, but if you look closely to Jay's ass (no homo) you can see the injection site scars lol

That is rather exceptionally gross, I had never seen that on an IFBB pro.
Quote by ninnipinni93
Hate to brake it to you but this thread is extremely gay.

break*
Strength Of The Inferno, Mind Of The Heavens, Speed Of The Tempest, Thus, a miracle was born.
http://www.last.fm/user/RobertELeet
Jackson Warrior
Ibanez Artcore AG85
Squire Affinity J-Bass

VIKINGS

UG Black
^

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150