Everywhere I go, Im joined by my feline friends who randomly appear. Anybody have any idea why cats follow me around?
I love cats. They tend to like people who like them, and who are relaxed around them and pay attention to them. If you fit that category, that is why cats follow you.
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
Quote by PogBoy
Everywhere I go, Im joined by my feline friends who randomly appear. Anybody have any idea why cats follow me around?

Are you this guy?

Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
Theres some crazy disease cats spread to humans. Like 60 percent of brazil and 30 percent of north america has it. Im sure I do too after all the cats Ive encountered.
Here's a wild theory > maybe you look a bit middle-eastern and they think you're gonna lead 'em to a huge sandy area where they can, you know, all litter about n stuff

/] 三方 [\
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

unless you're that dude, there's no way a cat would follow you unless it was hungry and had reason to believe you had food on you. selfish bastards.
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
I thought this was about sex.
Quote by Våd Hamster
Fuck yes you are the best poster ever

do you wanna hear a little piano composition I have just made?, I promise it don't totally sucks, you can hear it on my profile, any feedback would be really appreciated -C4C
Well, Charlie, maybe if you didn't have open cans of cat food all over your apartment, you wouldn't have cats following you everywhere...
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
its stalking u to eat u
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
You are so ugly they instinctively want to cover you up in the sandbox?
Solution: stop playing in the sandbox.

BTW, enjoy it because it will be the only pussy you will see for a long time to come.
The closest you'll ever get to a blowjob will be when a mosquito sucks you right on your knob.

No offence, I was just scoring an open goal. :-)
Just because I have some strong opinions doesn't mean I agree with everything I say.
Last edited by xgunterx at Sep 18, 2011,
I have the same problem with a cat in my neighborhood. I like cats and everything, but I've always been a dog person, so it's kind of strange.
Quote by seavermmm
Don't shower for five days, then take a bath in orange juice.

Which means: bathe in orange juice...

OT: Shave every single cat that comes near you, that'll learn 'em..

well it looks like you've got the makings of a Beastmaster!
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.